1995 Acura Integra Consumer Review: I Loved This Car

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

GS-R Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I Loved This Car
By eeee on

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I wrote a review along time ago but I don't see it on here anymore. I think the poster below might have been talking about my old post. But this car was super reliable, got it up to 280,000 miles with no problems. Some basic stuff had to be replaced, new clutch (the original lasted over 120,000 miles.) A new starter solenoid which cost almost a grand to fix but again, the car had over 200,000 miles on it before it went out. Take care of this car with the basic maintenance and it will last forever. One day my dad borrowed it and got rear ended. The back bumper was folded down and insurance said it wasn't worth fixing. They gave me a grand for it.

Favorite Features

Reliability was amazing. This car was a champ, it just kept on going with no problems at all. I'm confident it would have gone to 350,00 miles and maybe even longer. It had 280,000 miles it still ran perfectly.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of any really. The mileage wasn't that great on the gsr, 18 city and 21 freeway I think is what it was. It's not terrible but it's not the best. The power trade-off for the gsr though was worth it.