This vehicle has been a workhorse;
logging 40 miles of commuting daily and
weekend ventures into Chicago. When I
needed to leave somewhere in a hurry
(like, for example, Chicago), it was
there. Too low to be a comfort vehicle
- my wife's back kept us in her car for
longer trips - and not the best in
winter snow, it was still a dream car
- 70 m.p.h. in third gear leaving toll
- in almost nine years and 150,000
miles, it NEVER hesitated from a dead start
- better insulation. This car is too loud.
- low-profile tires may be the only way
to go in such a vehicle, but I'll never
get a car with them again.