1995 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Farewell to the best car I'll

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Review

Farewell to the best car I'll ever own
By ken on

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I felt obligated to write a review after selling my 95 Integra. I really hope this review will help others who are considering buying a used Integra. I bought her back in 2003 with 115k (paid about $5k and hoped for the best). Most Ford/GMC fans thought this was high due to the year and mileage, but I owned a 91 Civic, so I was pretty comfortable wth my decision. I've only had to do normal service to this car over the past 4.5 yrs. The Integra will be remembered as one of the greatest cars ever built, period! I come from experience with other cars: I own a 90 Mustang GT and entire family drives US cars.

Handling, high rpm band, just enough power, gas mileage. Piece of mind when driving, not piece of junk that you need to worry about!

Better AC!! Cabin noise is much louder than most cars. Easy to get over, turn up radio. Also, it inherited the ever-so-annoying squeaky rear seat that Honda invented!!