Used 1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

AMAZING
By DAKPOO

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

The Integra is truely a wonderful car. Beautiful,long-lasting, and well worth it's price.

Favorite Features

6cd changer

smooth
By melita

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I love my integra. It's very fun to drive. In fact, I must admit that since buying it used two years ago, I've developed a lead food. Even at high speeds, the ride and handling are smooth. My integra has just over 126,000 miles, but is still running great. I hope to get another 100,000 out of it.

Favorite Features

I love the sun roof, although it is a little noisy at highway speeds.

Suggested Improvements

After a long drive, the seats are not the most comfortable. I would suggest a more padding. Also, the plastic radiator sprung a leak and had to be replaced. It did last for 8 years, however.

Perfect Car
By jwn311

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Wow. I've always had a love for the design of the Acura Integra, and thus far it has been magnificent. Bought my '95 LS from a private seller and haven't had any problems, except for the right rear caliper wasn't releasing all the way right when i got it. Since then, it has been a great/easy car to mod. I recommend the non-VTEC (B18B) for more low end torque.

Favorite Features

Just got new 17" Enkei rims and Nitto tires. Have installed DC Sports cold air intake and Greddy Cat Back. Getting carbon fiber hood, other minor cosmetic changes this summer.

Suggested Improvements

Power antenna design is poor. Suggest spraying silicone on it from time to time to keep it from breaking.

My Integra toy!
By Toycar

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my '95 Integra new & its been a very good choice. There is now 161,000 miles on it & I have only had regular maintenance performed. The gas mileage is over 30 miles to the gallon on the highway & what a fun car to drive! I love the service department at Weir Canyon Acura, they are the best. My next car will be an Acura also, probably the TL.

Favorite Features

I love the sunroof, the 5 speed transmission & the way this car corners.

Suggested Improvements

The body seems to take dings easily, like from the road on the front part of the car & other cars (door dings). Maybe a tougher exterior would have been good.

Super Great Integra
By integra85

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

Even with the stock 140hp engine, this car is loads and loads of fun to drive, a few aftermarket installs can get you the amount of power or more than the vtec motor. This is my second car, my first was a maxima, and this is easily my favorite, it handles nimbly, accelerates pretty decently, has a timeless design and even the redline on the stock motor is higher than ones found in other cars in this segment at 6900rpm. Great, great car!

Favorite Features

exterior, exterior design. willing engine, sporty suspension

Suggested Improvements

the antennae has been having some issues.....