1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
My Acura
By CRAZYCANUK on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 1995 integra LS 5 months ago. I love it. So far I've added a Ractive cold air intake, 9mm ignition wires and a Perdetor 3001 alarm system. In the near future headers, exaust, under pullys, msd ignition, NOS, tires and rims.(I'm looking for a used set of rims 17x7, email me if anyone is selling!) The only problem I've had is the power anntenna broke twice (Design flaw) when the radio is on and the hatchback is open it gets stuck and breaks when you close it. I've replaced it with a 14'' rubberized anntena. Its fun to drive, and handles as good as any car on the road.

Sporty, Stylish, Fun, and Dependable
By SteveLW on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

Great car. Have had ZERO problems out of this car at 115,000 miles. Great acceleration, hatch-back can be used to haul many large items. Car is stylish and fun. Great car for a trip to the beach or commuting to work. One of the best looking cars on the road still after 7 years!

Fun car to drive
By Vtec on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This is a fun car to drive. great quality and reliability from Acura. I have the car for seven years now and do not have any big problem with it. The only thing broke down was the retracable antenna. I enjoy driving the car, specially it could easily take on any cars in its class.

Parts are expensive!
By Jordon on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

i'm in love with my car... it has over 110k on it though. The stock clutch lasted 110k though that's pretty impressive. THough a clutch is gonna be over 900 bucks to install and everything. Parts are expensive car is aweseom!

awsome
By ill will on 06/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

this is the best car in the world

My review
By Sendog on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Integra's are the tightest cars, i love driving mine and adding new accessories to it... to make it faster of course:) I think it's a great car

Integra GS-R
By Ratman on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This is the best car I've ever owned. It's 1.8L DOHC V-Tec engine is a powerhouse in a small package. When you punch the gas this little car gets up and goes!!! It's sound when you hit 4600rmp (v-tec) is just a teaser for things to come. You hit 6000rpm and it's absolute furry under the hood! It's shifting response is unbeatable. 80mph, dump it in 3rd gear and mash the gas. You will be hooked! Oh yeah, the gas mileage is awesome. It's a beautiful car with great lines and sporty style. I can't wait until I can afford the RSX type S. This car turned me into an Acura fan overnight. I was a VW man for 12 years!!!

This car is awesome!
By StealthGSR on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I got my 1995 Integra GS-R used with 106K on it, I have now put over 11K miles on it and have not had a single problem. It's fast, handles like a go cart, and never breaks down. Gotta love the gas milage too!!! -Andrew

love it
By archangel on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

received the car after graduating from highschool and have been driving it for three years now. Have do a few modifications to the suspension and the engine which improved handeling and performance but still loved the car in its stock form.

awsome car
By bigpoppa on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

This car is the most funnest car to drive. It has great speed and performance. The design is wonderfull. this car is really the best sports car in the market. It has great pick up say ure racing someone on the highway and u drop it down a gear you are gone u can tell that sucker bye bye. again this car is the best.