1995 Acura Integra RS Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
GS-R has made a GREAT winter car
By jcorbat on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I have owned this car for nearly 4 years and still love to bang against the 8000 RPM redline while merging on the freeway. You have to drive it like you're angry to get any serious acceleration, but if you keep the tach above 5k it will really move. Drop to 3k and you're dead in the water. The fit & finish is superb as would be expected from Honda. I have had no real mechanical issues with the car and it still uses very little oil between changes even at nearly 110k miles. I did change the timing belt at 70k and brake rotors at about 80k, but based on seeing GM rotors go at 30k...that's not bad.

Love it
By Jeff2220 on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

My stock '95 Integra has done it all: helped me move (hatchback with the seats down give you a ton of space), commuted over 100 miles a day everyday for two years, drive from Boston to NJ every other weekend for the past two years, and get me to work and back everyday. Through it all the car has no rust, never broken down, and doesn't have one annoying rattle or squeek! I have 140K on it now and can't bear to part with it...love the Integra. Hope the RSX lives up to the reputation.

GS-R's Forever
By BrentSzabad on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I just bought my GS-R a half year ago. As time goes by everything just gets better and better. I'm in the process of putting in a Stage III Clutch from Ram clutches. The car is just amazing. Its got a bit of body roll, but it still hugs and thats nothing some new springs and shocks can't fix. Hell I raced a 71 Vette Stingray and won. No complaints here!

GSR
By RAYsmith530 on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

i have had a lot of fun with this car and it is a blast to drive. i would suggest this car to everyone

Great Car
By tdpotq1 on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I purchased the car new and ended up putting 160,000 miles on this car. It never broke down and the worst thing that happened to it was the cassette player busted after only 3 years. The exhaust system had to be replaced several times, but all in all, it was a great car. It handled extremely well for a entry-level sports car.

1995 ACURA INTEGRA SPECIAL EDITION
By LORENZO on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

THIS IS AN AWESOME VEHICLE! SPORTY COMFORTABLE AND POWERFUL. PAINT SHINES LIKE IT WAS JUST OUT OF THE SHOP. RUNS GREAT WITH OVER 130,000 MILES. LOOKS AND PERFORMS GREAT.

Integra Non-Vtec
By antillano on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This has been an extremely reliable car. My car has 129,000 miles. I have had only to replace the radiator and the A/C evaporator. All other repairs or replacement parts have been required due to the heavy use I have given this car (clutch, tires, brake pads, timing belt). This car has traveled between Philadelphia and Miami 5 times with no problems. On weekdays I drive this car an average of 50 miles per day in a combination of city and highway driving and the car still gives a fuel economy of about 27-29 miles per gallon.

My Acura
By CRAZYCANUK on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 1995 integra LS 5 months ago. I love it. So far I've added a Ractive cold air intake, 9mm ignition wires and a Perdetor 3001 alarm system. In the near future headers, exaust, under pullys, msd ignition, NOS, tires and rims.(I'm looking for a used set of rims 17x7, email me if anyone is selling!) The only problem I've had is the power anntenna broke twice (Design flaw) when the radio is on and the hatchback is open it gets stuck and breaks when you close it. I've replaced it with a 14'' rubberized anntena. Its fun to drive, and handles as good as any car on the road.

Sporty, Stylish, Fun, and Dependable
By SteveLW on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

Great car. Have had ZERO problems out of this car at 115,000 miles. Great acceleration, hatch-back can be used to haul many large items. Car is stylish and fun. Great car for a trip to the beach or commuting to work. One of the best looking cars on the road still after 7 years!

Fun car to drive
By Vtec on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This is a fun car to drive. great quality and reliability from Acura. I have the car for seven years now and do not have any big problem with it. The only thing broke down was the retracable antenna. I enjoy driving the car, specially it could easily take on any cars in its class.