1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
My reliable ride
By Beagleboy on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

Bought it used from a lease buy-back. Biggest problem has been exhaust system rusting out: costly compared to other vehicles. A bit of rusting problems along the rear wheel wells where they meet the bumper. Have seen many with the same problem. Not much speed on first gear, but flies throuigh rest of range. Best performance above 3500 rpm.

but why........
By freazer on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

the car is very good, the Honda Technology is the best technology in engines, but wwhy ddon´t they putt a V- tech engine in all the models, dam it.....

95integra
By honda-is-king on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

bought my integra 2 years ago,and i've got to say its the best car i've ever owned. the hype about honda quality is true. wish my first car was a honda, would have saved me alot of grief that i got from other cars. replaced the timming belt and tires, and change oil. has 96k so i expect to own this car for many years.

eric's opinion
By eric paplia on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

i have had my car for only about a month and i already love it. it is my favorite vehicle i have owned. it gets good gas milage and it is very reliable.

GS-R: A 4-door joy
By Tom T. on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been a workhorse; logging 40 miles of commuting daily and weekend ventures into Chicago. When I needed to leave somewhere in a hurry (like, for example, Chicago), it was there. Too low to be a comfort vehicle - my wife's back kept us in her car for longer trips - and not the best in winter snow, it was still a dream car for me.

Integras Rule!
By Scotth84 on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

to anyone looking for a new car an integra is your best bet with miles to gallon and reliabity i love mine and you will too.

nice car, i love hondas
By enzo ferrari on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Givin' this car is a Civic underneath and the suspension creeks when I get in and out of the car, it is fun to drive. I put Pirelli's on it and the handling improved immensely. Who cannot love a 8000+ redline. I also have a2002 Gti VW, and while the VW is quicker off the line, but the GSR will crush it in top speed. AS far as style, I don't especially like the rear of the car, but I like the side view and think the front is styled after the NSX. How good is that. I reccommend this car especially to someone who wants a five speed and loves to shift. You need to work the gearbox.

logansgsr
By Logan Haden on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

i just bought the vehicle and am so happy to have it.i love driving it it is so much fun. quick and has a strong engine. i know acura's are reliable from other peoples opinion. ive wanted one since i was 16 now im almost 20 and own it without payments. great car

My Teal Acura
By John L on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 95 Acura Integra AT Coupe new in 1995 and really wanted a Green one, but had to settle for the Teal (Blue Green) color. This has been a fabulous car - very reliable and fun to drive. Only problems I have had with it was early in its life the antenna kept breaking but it was under warranty and the dealer fixed it twice. The last fix worked because I haven't had any more trouble with it. I got 75K miles on the original Michelins and had to change out the radiator around 100K, but nothing else serious. It does go through brakes around every 15K to 20K. Its never left me stranded and has never broke down on me.

Reliable car
By jay_friendly on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

One of the best cars that I owned so far. Except a few aging problems and regular maintenance such as brakes, belts/water pump, radiator, I haven't had any major issues (except ABS controller unit light showing up - although it always worked) The paint is still in decent condition with hardly any rust. It still gives me the same gas milage at a little over 100K miles. Even though I also own a new Infiniti G35, I still love driving my lil Integra :) I have really driven this car everywhere and abused it even.