Used 1995 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

GSR Sold for 3960
By 71

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Great car, sold as stock. Hard to find stock for these old rockets. I had to replace, in order, the radiator, clutch, alternator, starter, brakes, from 114K to 157K. Still didn't break the bank with updates, well worth it for the power and handling and gas mileage. 23/34

Cool headlights, nice rims.

I Miss My Teg
By greenroom1988

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Honda is the best car maker in the world with the exception of some outragously expensive european brands. This is by far my favorite car that I have owned. not because it's the nicest or whatever, it just happened to be the first car that I ever bought for myself. I put a lot of work and money into it. I did a lot of the work myself. It is quick and has a lot more low end torque than the GSR. The engine has a nice sound to it, even at high rpms. The only reason I do not have it anymore is because I had an accident with it. I put the car back together and I sold it for about 66% what I bought it for, so needless to say, I've been happy with my experience with the Integra.

1.8 DOHC. very torquey for such a small motor. It is also very easy to work on.

You can take the car apart with a 10mm wrench and there are a lot of parts for it... which makes it the most stolen car in America.

Great Ride
By Bart

1995 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I needed a quick car because my 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue fell apart and I didn't have a lot to spend at that moment. I picked it up for $3000 with 163000 miles on it. I changed the oil and replaced the brake pads (normal wear and tear). I LOVE this car. It drives like it's brand new, it handles like a dream, doesn't lose any fluids, has terrific gas mileage, and is peppy. I bought it as a short term solution and it may turn out to be a long love affair. I would recommend one of these cars to anyone. It is my first Acura and it will not be the last.

Looks of the 4 door, sunroof, availability of aftermarket parts, great on gas, great handling, cheap to maintain, peppy motor.

A/C. It doesn't cut it in the Arizona summer.

Amazing
By tmcd

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 4dr Sedan

This car is about as much fun as a 4 cylinder can be. Plenty of punch between 3 and 5000 rpm. I recently drove the 710 miles between LA and Medford OR and got 33 mpg going 80 w/AC on! Amazing for a car with 133k. Drives tight, 5 speed is a must have if you want the fun. Excellent aftermarket support as well. If you get a chance go for the GSR, or, if you're really lucky, the type r (97+). I drove a comparable 95 bmw and chose the integra for reliability, gas mileage, etc., and it is just as much fun to drive with the manual. Overall a fantastic car and you can get a good one for around 4k with lower mileage if your careful.

Manual tranny, SE has type-r sway bar, great gas mileage.

Great Reliable Car
By nrthcrln709

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Great car, thats very reliable. You can rev it up to 7.5 all day everyday with no problem. Comfortable seats. Great handling, and plenty of power.

Performance and reliability