1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
still going
By dcdcoc on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I have had this car for over three years and I have driven the daylights out of it. It keeps coming back for more. With just basic maintainence and a timing belt change, it still purrs like new. Absolutely bulletproof in reliablilty! I wish my Mustangs were as hardy as this...

1995 Integra RS 5spd
By YJ on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

purchased used in May 2001 from a friend with 107,000km. I've driven it for 3 yrs/88,000km. I do a lot of highways and it's not best cruiser but it handles very well. The reliability has been superb. Other than wear & tear and some minor repairs, no major repairs done. The interior design is very outdated. original paint quality is only about average (rust started to build up on the rear wheel fender 3 yrs ago). some people said the fuel efficiency is good, but no. It's worse than more powerful(150hp) honda accord 4 cyl. I think it's due to the gearing (does 3,000rpm at 100km/h on 5th)

this car rocks
By badastronuat on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

its like vahwwaaah VahwwAAAAAH with a cold air intake and gets 30 miles per gallon. its almost ten years old and far from dying. one of the best cars to buy used.

95 Acura Integra LS
By jabo99 on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Excellent Vehicle. Only complaint is that it is really hard to get out of the car because it is so low to the ground. I have to throw myself out of the vehicle.

Superb car
By stvr440 on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned this terrific little machine going on 9 years. It is a perfect combination of sports and practicality and has been a joy to own. Other than routine maintenance it hasn't been in the shop for anything. All in all the best car I've ever owned and I'm going to keep it for quite a while yet.

AMAZING
By DAKPOO on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

The Integra is truely a wonderful car. Beautiful,long-lasting, and well worth it's price.

smooth
By melita on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I love my integra. It's very fun to drive. In fact, I must admit that since buying it used two years ago, I've developed a lead food. Even at high speeds, the ride and handling are smooth. My integra has just over 126,000 miles, but is still running great. I hope to get another 100,000 out of it.

Perfect Car
By jwn311 on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Wow. I've always had a love for the design of the Acura Integra, and thus far it has been magnificent. Bought my '95 LS from a private seller and haven't had any problems, except for the right rear caliper wasn't releasing all the way right when i got it. Since then, it has been a great/easy car to mod. I recommend the non-VTEC (B18B) for more low end torque.

My Integra toy!
By Toycar on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my '95 Integra new & its been a very good choice. There is now 161,000 miles on it & I have only had regular maintenance performed. The gas mileage is over 30 miles to the gallon on the highway & what a fun car to drive! I love the service department at Weir Canyon Acura, they are the best. My next car will be an Acura also, probably the TL.

Super Great Integra
By integra85 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

Even with the stock 140hp engine, this car is loads and loads of fun to drive, a few aftermarket installs can get you the amount of power or more than the vtec motor. This is my second car, my first was a maxima, and this is easily my favorite, it handles nimbly, accelerates pretty decently, has a timeless design and even the redline on the stock motor is higher than ones found in other cars in this segment at 6900rpm. Great, great car!