1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Integra Squad
By D Man on 12/16/08 23:40 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car used w 120k on it for $3000. Only had it for about 5000 miles but it feels and handles solid. The gas mileage is great, 30 every time and I drive really fast. Engine is slow but good for getting around with some mods you can make it quick. Parts are dirt cheap. Good stuff. Better than most new cars.

Most other cars don't even come close!
By Jeremy on 12/12/08 11:43 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Ever since I owned this, I've had nothing but fun and no problems as in other cars. It's 13 years old and people all the time ask me about it and looks brand new. This is built solid as far as the engine goes. As long as you maintain it, change oil, timing belt and keep up on rust when it happens, they last forever it seems. I can't even look at new cars today to buy since nothing even attracts me. This thing drives like new and has pickup that is awesome. I'm not a racer by any means but this car is fast, fun and problem-free if you do work yourself and keep it maintained. For 166k on it and looking and driving like a new car, I have no need to buy anything else.

Best car in the world!
By Katie on 10/21/08 19:29 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

The Acura Integra was my dream car and I bought one the moment I had the chance. When I got my Integra it was already 8 years old and had 78k miles on it. I never had any issues with the car, it was only in the shop for maintenance and brake pads at approx 130k miles. Every time I drove my car I felt like I was a race car driver and I have the speeding tickets to prove it! If you're planning on buying an Integra and don't like to drive fast, please find another car. It needs to be driven fast or it won't feel loved :) My baby was just totaled a week ago and now I'm looking for another car with more room for my dogs and can't find anything with reviews as good as the Integra.

Farewell to the best car I'll ever own
By ken on 08/07/08 19:51 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I felt obligated to write a review after selling my 95 Integra. I really hope this review will help others who are considering buying a used Integra. I bought her back in 2003 with 115k (paid about $5k and hoped for the best). Most Ford/GMC fans thought this was high due to the year and mileage, but I owned a 91 Civic, so I was pretty comfortable wth my decision. I've only had to do normal service to this car over the past 4.5 yrs. The Integra will be remembered as one of the greatest cars ever built, period! I come from experience with other cars: I own a 90 Mustang GT and entire family drives US cars.

So far, so good
By wtrix on 06/01/08 19:24 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I sold my SUV and bought this car knowing the price of fuel will keep going up, glad I made that decision. Found this car with only 55K miles! So far it has been reliable. Gas mileage is great, I'm getting 25 miles per gallon, 30/31 or so on the freeway. I go about 225-275 miles per tank. Handles great, still looks stylish, can fit a lot of stuff when backseats are down. Overall I'm happy with this car.

Great Car!
By Tom on 03/05/08 13:17 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Best car I have ever owned. Never had a problem with this car, it never had to go into the shop. The car has 187,000 miles and has not had one repair or problem! If you just change the oil, brakes, timing belt and keep it tuned up the car will be fine. The car still drives like it did when it was new. This car was built in 1995 and gets almost 35 MPG. Today most cars don't even get that.

I love my car
By Amber on 01/27/08 20:26 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car has never let me down. As long as you take care of it, it'll last a very long time. I go on road trips all the time. It gets great gas mileage and is super fun to drive, too.

I Miss My Teg
By greenroom1988 on 09/02/07 07:36 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Honda is the best car maker in the world with the exception of some outragously expensive european brands. This is by far my favorite car that I have owned. not because it's the nicest or whatever, it just happened to be the first car that I ever bought for myself. I put a lot of work and money into it. I did a lot of the work myself. It is quick and has a lot more low end torque than the GSR. The engine has a nice sound to it, even at high rpms. The only reason I do not have it anymore is because I had an accident with it. I put the car back together and I sold it for about 66% what I bought it for, so needless to say, I've been happy with my experience with the Integra.

Great Reliable Car
By nrthcrln709 on 07/18/06 17:05 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Great car, thats very reliable. You can rev it up to 7.5 all day everyday with no problem. Comfortable seats. Great handling, and plenty of power.

Best car ever owned!
By chevelleguy on 04/27/06 03:49 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Acura Integra roughly 2 years ago. It has had NO problems. I repeat. NO. PROBLEMS. SCARY, i know. Car gets amazing gas mileage, but still passes cars on the on ramp. My car has 180K on it and it still remains full on the oil fill line at 3,000 miles. At 4,000 miles it drops roughly a half a centimeter. Simply amazing engineering into this 1.8L motor.