1995 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
I Loved This Car
By eeee on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

I wrote a review along time ago but I don't see it on here anymore. I think the poster below might have been talking about my old post. But this car was super reliable, got it up to 280,000 miles with no problems. Some basic stuff had to be replaced, new clutch (the original lasted over 120,000 miles.) A new starter solenoid which cost almost a grand to fix but again, the car had over 200,000 miles on it before it went out. Take care of this car with the basic maintenance and it will last forever. One day my dad borrowed it and got rear ended. The back bumper was folded down and insurance said it wasn't worth fixing. They gave me a grand for it.

Long Hauler
By AZboy on 02/27/10 11:35 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Have had this car for 15 years. Driven long trips at 80+ 31-34 mpg on road. No unscheduled repairs. Changed oil every 3000. Did replace front seats with soft leather about $500. People always say it looks much newer because paint and interior are in such good shape. Not great in snow or ice but mainly due to using performance tires. Fun to drive and handles great. V-TEC engine does run well. Have driven at 130+ for 2 hours straight and felt like I was going about 70. Has always run cool even in desert at 110+ degrees. Car is very versatile. Go to HD/Lowes and put 8' boards/pipe in car with back seat folded down. My mechanic friend says car should go another 150K before its done!

Best Car I Own!
By Mitch on 05/07/09 10:39 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This car is awesome!I Have had this car for almost 5 years now and it has never let me down, the only thing that I have had to put into it is routine maintenance. It is a very reliable car. It gets good MPG's (about 26-27 city and 31-32 hwy) and the car runs smooth. I have taken it on a 2000 mile round trip and it was very comfortable and the car had no problems running the 13 hours trip. The 5-speed tranny still shifts smooth and after putting over 60,000 miles on it, the car still runs like the day I bought the car. The car currently has 107000 miles on it and I have no doubt that it could make it to 200,000 miles easy. It's hard to find reviews on cars this old that's why I'm writing this.

GSR Sold for 3960
By 71 on 12/06/07 03:19 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Great car, sold as stock. Hard to find stock for these old rockets. I had to replace, in order, the radiator, clutch, alternator, starter, brakes, from 114K to 157K. Still didn't break the bank with updates, well worth it for the power and handling and gas mileage. 23/34

Great Ride
By Bart on 04/30/07 12:52 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I needed a quick car because my 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue fell apart and I didn't have a lot to spend at that moment. I picked it up for $3000 with 163000 miles on it. I changed the oil and replaced the brake pads (normal wear and tear). I LOVE this car. It drives like it's brand new, it handles like a dream, doesn't lose any fluids, has terrific gas mileage, and is peppy. I bought it as a short term solution and it may turn out to be a long love affair. I would recommend one of these cars to anyone. It is my first Acura and it will not be the last.

Amazing
By tmcd on 04/23/07 23:50 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

This car is about as much fun as a 4 cylinder can be. Plenty of punch between 3 and 5000 rpm. I recently drove the 710 miles between LA and Medford OR and got 33 mpg going 80 w/AC on! Amazing for a car with 133k. Drives tight, 5 speed is a must have if you want the fun. Excellent aftermarket support as well. If you get a chance go for the GSR, or, if you're really lucky, the type r (97+). I drove a comparable 95 bmw and chose the integra for reliability, gas mileage, etc., and it is just as much fun to drive with the manual. Overall a fantastic car and you can get a good one for around 4k with lower mileage if your careful.

at 112k miles-no oil use between changes
By mike on 06/15/05 21:22 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This car cost very little to maintain, oil changes every 4000 miles (no oil added between changes) brakes twice on front, just changed rear at 112000 and they could of went another 20000 miles. Changed timming belt and water pump at 115000, belt had NO wear at all, changed the water pump just because it was exposed with the belt change. Used Honda parts (want to run another 115000 miles) 1st. set of tires went 75000 miles, bought Continental tires for second set and they still have a lot of tread left.

Honda of Japan did it again!
By revaniki on 02/18/05 10:56 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This is an excellent quality made Japanese vehicle. Three set ownership car 1) Feed with 93 grade gas 1) 2) Lubricate with oil ever 3,000 3)Check/Replace timinig belt ever 80,000. Bulletproof engine, stunning handling, luxurious build quality, super reliable. Bought mine with 165,000, have driven it to 190,000 with no problems. Even took it to the track once and ran a 15.5 1/4 mile with only the addition of OEM intake and Magnaflow exhaust. Keep in mind that a new one back in 95' ran a 15.3, 190,000 haven't done much to hurt performance! Always starts on first crank, never ever ever gives any problems. Was designed for hard driving.

Too bad its gone...
By integra_luvr on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Bought it with 4 miles on the Odo, loved every minute with this car. Extremely reliable, fun to drive (although vtec would have been fun)

My reliable ride
By Beagleboy on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

Bought it used from a lease buy-back. Biggest problem has been exhaust system rusting out: costly compared to other vehicles. A bit of rusting problems along the rear wheel wells where they meet the bumper. Have seen many with the same problem. Not much speed on first gear, but flies throuigh rest of range. Best performance above 3500 rpm.