Used 1995 Acura Integra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Integra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

I Loved This Car
By eeee

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

I wrote a review along time ago but I don't see it on here anymore. I think the poster below might have been talking about my old post. But this car was super reliable, got it up to 280,000 miles with no problems. Some basic stuff had to be replaced, new clutch (the original lasted over 120,000 miles.) A new starter solenoid which cost almost a grand to fix but again, the car had over 200,000 miles on it before it went out. Take care of this car with the basic maintenance and it will last forever. One day my dad borrowed it and got rear ended. The back bumper was folded down and insurance said it wasn't worth fixing. They gave me a grand for it.

Favorite Features

Reliability was amazing. This car was a champ, it just kept on going with no problems at all. I'm confident it would have gone to 350,00 miles and maybe even longer. It had 280,000 miles it still ran perfectly.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of any really. The mileage wasn't that great on the gsr, 18 city and 21 freeway I think is what it was. It's not terrible but it's not the best. The power trade-off for the gsr though was worth it.

Long Hauler
By AZboy

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Have had this car for 15 years. Driven long trips at 80+ 31-34 mpg on road. No unscheduled repairs. Changed oil every 3000. Did replace front seats with soft leather about $500. People always say it looks much newer because paint and interior are in such good shape. Not great in snow or ice but mainly due to using performance tires. Fun to drive and handles great. V-TEC engine does run well. Have driven at 130+ for 2 hours straight and felt like I was going about 70. Has always run cool even in desert at 110+ degrees. Car is very versatile. Go to HD/Lowes and put 8' boards/pipe in car with back seat folded down. My mechanic friend says car should go another 150K before its done!

Favorite Features

Handling, mpg, versatility, fit/finish, reliability, fun to drive

Suggested Improvements

Traction control would have been great or even AWD. Although when bad weather comes I leave this car in the garage and drive my 4WD.

Best Car I Own!
By Mitch

1995 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This car is awesome!I Have had this car for almost 5 years now and it has never let me down, the only thing that I have had to put into it is routine maintenance. It is a very reliable car. It gets good MPG's (about 26-27 city and 31-32 hwy) and the car runs smooth. I have taken it on a 2000 mile round trip and it was very comfortable and the car had no problems running the 13 hours trip. The 5-speed tranny still shifts smooth and after putting over 60,000 miles on it, the car still runs like the day I bought the car. The car currently has 107000 miles on it and I have no doubt that it could make it to 200,000 miles easy. It's hard to find reviews on cars this old that's why I'm writing this.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, shifts great, good gas mileage, extremely reliable.

Suggested Improvements

A little more power would be great, but can't complain too much because the car is 14 years old and it still runs great.

GSR Sold for 3960
By 71

1995 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Great car, sold as stock. Hard to find stock for these old rockets. I had to replace, in order, the radiator, clutch, alternator, starter, brakes, from 114K to 157K. Still didn't break the bank with updates, well worth it for the power and handling and gas mileage. 23/34

Favorite Features

Cool headlights, nice rims.

Great Ride
By Bart

1995 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I needed a quick car because my 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue fell apart and I didn't have a lot to spend at that moment. I picked it up for $3000 with 163000 miles on it. I changed the oil and replaced the brake pads (normal wear and tear). I LOVE this car. It drives like it's brand new, it handles like a dream, doesn't lose any fluids, has terrific gas mileage, and is peppy. I bought it as a short term solution and it may turn out to be a long love affair. I would recommend one of these cars to anyone. It is my first Acura and it will not be the last.

Favorite Features

Looks of the 4 door, sunroof, availability of aftermarket parts, great on gas, great handling, cheap to maintain, peppy motor.

Suggested Improvements

A/C. It doesn't cut it in the Arizona summer.