Used 1995 Acura Integra RS Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Welcome to Reliability City
By Kurt in Sacramento

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

This is my second Integra. I bought this one one year ago with 90K miles. Now it has 110K miles and no problems. I had the A/C recharged and that's it. If you want a car that will keep you out of the mechanic's shop, this is it. All it needs is an oil change every 3 or 4 thousand miles. If you can find one with lower mileage (ideally) that has not been modified by a youngster or whoever, don't think about it, just buy it! You will be glad you did. Keep in mind 2001 is the last year for the Integra. Suggestion; if the car has around 100K miles, make sure the timing belt has been changed or change it yourself for peace-of-mind any more years of service.

Favorite Features

In general it feels like a solidly built car. I like the way it drives and looks. When the back seats are folded down one can put a surprisingly large amount of stuff in the back. Sun/moon roof is nice!

Suggested Improvements

More head room but I'm very tall at 6'4" (leg room is not bad). The only thing on this car that does not work is the driver and passenger door locks. If you have this problem and your car has electric locks my suggestion is to install an alarm for keyless entry, very convenient and cool.

Most other cars don't even come close!
By Jeremy

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Ever since I owned this, I've had nothing but fun and no problems as in other cars. It's 13 years old and people all the time ask me about it and looks brand new. This is built solid as far as the engine goes. As long as you maintain it, change oil, timing belt and keep up on rust when it happens, they last forever it seems. I can't even look at new cars today to buy since nothing even attracts me. This thing drives like new and has pickup that is awesome. I'm not a racer by any means but this car is fast, fun and problem-free if you do work yourself and keep it maintained. For 166k on it and looking and driving like a new car, I have no need to buy anything else.

Favorite Features

I love the body shape from the side, almost looks like a Ferrari, lol. The overall curves are nice but the engine is my fav feature. I do work myself and everything is easy to access and the thing runs like a top. The bucket seats too, they just wrap around me unlike some cars where you slip around.

Suggested Improvements

Well, after 13 years, these models tend to all develop rust on the back wheel well tops. I think that's a design issue that let's water get in. Since it's from 1995, there aren't many to list since back then, this car was up to par with others. I wish the headlights were a bit better on dark roads.

Great Car!
By Tom

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Best car I have ever owned. Never had a problem with this car, it never had to go into the shop. The car has 187,000 miles and has not had one repair or problem! If you just change the oil, brakes, timing belt and keep it tuned up the car will be fine. The car still drives like it did when it was new. This car was built in 1995 and gets almost 35 MPG. Today most cars don't even get that.

Favorite Features

Powerfull 1.8L engine that gets 29-35 MPG, strong transmission, easy to work on. Too many to list.

Suggested Improvements

Luxury.

1995 integra RS customized
By andrew K

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I got this car about a year ago.I put about 40,000 miles on it. All I can say its great. It has 137,000 milles but i am not woried about it. I changed the interior with white lether and i also put body kits on it and it looks great and much more..........

Favorite Features

looks

Suggested Improvements

more head room for the back and more powerful engine

1995 integra rs
By Rick Mikal

Best car i ever had

Favorite Features

stile

Suggested Improvements

nothing