1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
1995 SE Acura Integra
By SS on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner, and I love, love, love my car. I have 122,950 miles on it, and it's running as well as the first day. It's a stick shift, which I think is the best way to drive. I've always followed the maintenance requirements -and some extra maintenance considering it was stolen - twice! They wanted the leather seats and middle console. Even so, I was so happy to get it back somewhat intact. The last theft was 7 years ago (yes, I moved). I have never had any mechanical problems with this car. Well, that's not exactly true, my antenna has recently gotten stuck in the UP position. They say I need a new motor - $500! Anyway, still a happy owner...15+ years.

More praise for an old dog
By Adrienne Ola on 06/10/10 09:13 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I had to write a review after seeing all the great notes on this vehicle. It's true, this car is easily the most reliable car ever. I am hard on cars, forgetting oil changes, etc. but I'm at 200k miles and i don't think this car will ever stop running! Great reliability, but I must complain that the INTERIOR is very uncomfy. Small seats, the back is a scrunch, and if you are tall, forget about it! These cars don't get great A/C, and on long drives you'll get great gas, but you'll be suffering in the summertime, and it always a stiff ride as the suspension in sporty; this ride is definitely not Cadillac smooth. Paint also fades, but performance never has!

So far, so good
By wtrix on 06/01/08 19:24 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I sold my SUV and bought this car knowing the price of fuel will keep going up, glad I made that decision. Found this car with only 55K miles! So far it has been reliable. Gas mileage is great, I'm getting 25 miles per gallon, 30/31 or so on the freeway. I go about 225-275 miles per tank. Handles great, still looks stylish, can fit a lot of stuff when backseats are down. Overall I'm happy with this car.

AMAZING
By DAKPOO on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

The Integra is truely a wonderful car. Beautiful,long-lasting, and well worth it's price.

smooth
By melita on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I love my integra. It's very fun to drive. In fact, I must admit that since buying it used two years ago, I've developed a lead food. Even at high speeds, the ride and handling are smooth. My integra has just over 126,000 miles, but is still running great. I hope to get another 100,000 out of it.

Super Great Integra
By integra85 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

Even with the stock 140hp engine, this car is loads and loads of fun to drive, a few aftermarket installs can get you the amount of power or more than the vtec motor. This is my second car, my first was a maxima, and this is easily my favorite, it handles nimbly, accelerates pretty decently, has a timeless design and even the redline on the stock motor is higher than ones found in other cars in this segment at 6900rpm. Great, great car!

95integra
By honda-is-king on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

bought my integra 2 years ago,and i've got to say its the best car i've ever owned. the hype about honda quality is true. wish my first car was a honda, would have saved me alot of grief that i got from other cars. replaced the timming belt and tires, and change oil. has 96k so i expect to own this car for many years.

Integra is too much fun!
By Cav on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

Modern styling for an older car with exceptional features that do not have mechanical problems. Extremely nice car for the money. Extremely reliable. Extremely comfortable. Easy to work on if you are a gear head. A bit expensive the farm out work to a shop, but not to bad because usually there isn't much of that. Plenty of modifications in the aftermarket market for the Integra. You can trick-out your Integra for a unique style and performance levels. Put a HKS filter and HKS Intake System and gain HP and about 5 extra miles to the gallon of gasoline. Best, funnest car I have ever owned. Highly recomended.

Love it
By Jeff2220 on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

My stock '95 Integra has done it all: helped me move (hatchback with the seats down give you a ton of space), commuted over 100 miles a day everyday for two years, drive from Boston to NJ every other weekend for the past two years, and get me to work and back everyday. Through it all the car has no rust, never broken down, and doesn't have one annoying rattle or squeek! I have 140K on it now and can't bear to part with it...love the Integra. Hope the RSX lives up to the reputation.

Great Car
By tdpotq1 on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I purchased the car new and ended up putting 160,000 miles on this car. It never broke down and the worst thing that happened to it was the cassette player busted after only 3 years. The exhaust system had to be replaced several times, but all in all, it was a great car. It handled extremely well for a entry-level sports car.