Used 1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

My 1995 Acura Integra has 323,000 original miles
By lollypopgramma

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner and I just love my Integra. It has never needed any major repairs and outside of normal maintenance has all its original parts. I now own 4 cars but I cannot seem to part with my Acura. I intend to give it to my 16 year old granddaughter when she gets her license.

Automatic, hatchback, sunroof and interior

Great car.
By rpthorp

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I had a 95 LS until someone totaled while it was parked. This car was reliable, fuel efficient and fun. I would recommend a 1996 or newer to avoid pre-OBDII computer problems, and slightly more power (GSR) would be nice. But overall, this car was great. It had all the amenities- power everything. Once the seats were folded down, there was a surprising amount of cargo room- enough for bicycles.

Honda engine. Easy to park. Quick and fun on winding roads.

More power, more passenger room. I would recommend a 4 door GSR. Plastic starts to make a lot of noise a few years into the car's life.

1995 SE Acura Integra
By SS

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner, and I love, love, love my car. I have 122,950 miles on it, and it's running as well as the first day. It's a stick shift, which I think is the best way to drive. I've always followed the maintenance requirements -and some extra maintenance considering it was stolen - twice! They wanted the leather seats and middle console. Even so, I was so happy to get it back somewhat intact. The last theft was 7 years ago (yes, I moved). I have never had any mechanical problems with this car. Well, that's not exactly true, my antenna has recently gotten stuck in the UP position. They say I need a new motor - $500! Anyway, still a happy owner...15+ years.

For a small car, it is SOLID. It's also faster than some going up hill.

Less expensive motor for antenna?

More praise for an old dog
By Adrienne Ola

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I had to write a review after seeing all the great notes on this vehicle. It's true, this car is easily the most reliable car ever. I am hard on cars, forgetting oil changes, etc. but I'm at 200k miles and i don't think this car will ever stop running! Great reliability, but I must complain that the INTERIOR is very uncomfy. Small seats, the back is a scrunch, and if you are tall, forget about it! These cars don't get great A/C, and on long drives you'll get great gas, but you'll be suffering in the summertime, and it always a stiff ride as the suspension in sporty; this ride is definitely not Cadillac smooth. Paint also fades, but performance never has!

reliability, gas mileage

cup holders block radio, quality of factory paint, comfort factor

Integrity
By D Man

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is a follow up to a previous review. It's been about 2 years and 21,000 miles later and so far the only problems I've had is the ac compressor went out and the engine eats oil but not too bad. All the money I put into it is voluntarily as parts are cheap and easy to come by. Good investment for a quick, reliable car that looks good (type r clone) just don't put a stupid muffler on it.

Gas mileage, reliability, Type r style

Buy an alarm and a club people love to steal these cars. Stock headlights are dim, cup holders are worthless.