1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Best Car I Own!
By Mitch on 05/07/09 10:39 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

This car is awesome!I Have had this car for almost 5 years now and it has never let me down, the only thing that I have had to put into it is routine maintenance. It is a very reliable car. It gets good MPG's (about 26-27 city and 31-32 hwy) and the car runs smooth. I have taken it on a 2000 mile round trip and it was very comfortable and the car had no problems running the 13 hours trip. The 5-speed tranny still shifts smooth and after putting over 60,000 miles on it, the car still runs like the day I bought the car. The car currently has 107000 miles on it and I have no doubt that it could make it to 200,000 miles easy. It's hard to find reviews on cars this old that's why I'm writing this.

Great Ride
By Bart on 04/30/07 12:52 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I needed a quick car because my 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue fell apart and I didn't have a lot to spend at that moment. I picked it up for $3000 with 163000 miles on it. I changed the oil and replaced the brake pads (normal wear and tear). I LOVE this car. It drives like it's brand new, it handles like a dream, doesn't lose any fluids, has terrific gas mileage, and is peppy. I bought it as a short term solution and it may turn out to be a long love affair. I would recommend one of these cars to anyone. It is my first Acura and it will not be the last.

Too bad its gone...
By integra_luvr on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Bought it with 4 miles on the Odo, loved every minute with this car. Extremely reliable, fun to drive (although vtec would have been fun)

my integra
By freazer on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

good engine, and good handling, but also a little bit oversteering.