Used 1995 Acura Integra LS Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

My 1995 Acura Integra has 323,000 original miles
By lollypopgramma

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner and I just love my Integra.
It has never needed any major repairs and outside of normal maintenance has all its original parts.
I now own 4 cars but I cannot seem to part with
my Acura.
I intend to give it to my 16 year old granddaughter when she gets her license.

Automatic, hatchback, sunroof and interior

Great car.
By rpthorp

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I had a 95 LS until someone totaled while it was parked. This car was reliable, fuel efficient and fun. I would recommend a 1996 or newer to avoid pre-OBDII computer problems, and slightly more power (GSR) would be nice. But overall, this car was great. It had all the amenities- power everything. Once the seats were folded down, there was a surprising amount of cargo room- enough for bicycles.

Honda engine. Easy to park. Quick and fun on winding roads.

More power, more passenger room. I would recommend a 4 door GSR. Plastic starts to make a lot of noise a few years into the car's life.

Integrity
By D Man

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

This is a follow up to a previous review. It's been about 2 years and 21,000 miles later and so far the only problems I've had is the ac compressor went out and the engine eats oil but not too bad. All the money I put into it is voluntarily as parts are cheap and easy to come by. Good investment for a quick, reliable car that looks good (type r clone) just don't put a stupid muffler on it.

Gas mileage, reliability, Type r style

Buy an alarm and a club people love to steal these cars. Stock headlights are dim, cup holders are worthless.

No pain if maintained
By MG

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned this car for 6 years, and have put on 31k miles. It is now at 116k miles. Only this year did I start having to replace certain engine components, including a center pipe, muffler, tail pipe, timing belt, water pump, starter, front axles, and the other belts. I was extremely lucky because the timing belt snapped on me while I was in idle/neutral at a light. Luckily, there was no valve damage. The car is ultra reliable, always starting on the very first key turn whether in Wisconsin blizzard or Tennessee heat wave.

Interior is still in great condition. Car design is still somewhat contemporary.

Passengers have a rocky ride.

Car Stolen and Stripped
By PK

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner and the car was wonderful with only 96k miles. It was stolen and stripped a couple of weeks ago. We are so bummed; the car was worth so much more to us than insurance will ever pay. I was hoping to get 280,000 miles like the other poster. BEWARE that these cars are easy to steal. I was told this a million times after it was stolen; never heard about it before. What a shame. Loved the car-it was a blast to drive.

Fun to drive.