Used 1995 Acura Integra Special Edition Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

1995 SE Acura Integra
By SS

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner, and I love, love, love my car. I have 122,950 miles on it, and it's running as well as the first day. It's a stick shift, which I think is the best way to drive. I've always followed the maintenance requirements -and some extra maintenance considering it was stolen - twice! They wanted the leather seats and middle console. Even so, I was so happy to get it back somewhat intact. The last theft was 7 years ago (yes, I moved). I have never had any mechanical problems with this car. Well, that's not exactly true, my antenna has recently gotten stuck in the UP position. They say I need a new motor - $500! Anyway, still a happy owner...15+ years.

Favorite Features

For a small car, it is SOLID. It's also faster than some going up hill.

Suggested Improvements

Less expensive motor for antenna?

More praise for an old dog
By Adrienne Ola

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I had to write a review after seeing all the great notes on this vehicle. It's true, this car is easily the most reliable car ever. I am hard on cars, forgetting oil changes, etc. but I'm at 200k miles and i don't think this car will ever stop running! Great reliability, but I must complain that the INTERIOR is very uncomfy. Small seats, the back is a scrunch, and if you are tall, forget about it! These cars don't get great A/C, and on long drives you'll get great gas, but you'll be suffering in the summertime, and it always a stiff ride as the suspension in sporty; this ride is definitely not Cadillac smooth. Paint also fades, but performance never has!

Favorite Features

reliability, gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

cup holders block radio, quality of factory paint, comfort factor

So far, so good
By wtrix

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I sold my SUV and bought this car knowing the price of fuel will keep going up, glad I made that decision. Found this car with only 55K miles! So far it has been reliable. Gas mileage is great, I'm getting 25 miles per gallon, 30/31 or so on the freeway. I go about 225-275 miles per tank. Handles great, still looks stylish, can fit a lot of stuff when backseats are down. Overall I'm happy with this car.

Favorite Features

Automatic transmission, sun roof, great gas mileage, cruise control, power windows, a cassette deck and cd player!

Suggested Improvements

Blindspot needs to improve, back trunk squeaks if not shut tight, front headlights could be bigger. front headlights collect dew, water spots are permanently in the headlights due to that. Would prefer cloth seats opposed to leather. (Leather gets hot and not as comfortable.)

AMAZING
By DAKPOO

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

The Integra is truely a wonderful car. Beautiful,long-lasting, and well worth it's price.

Favorite Features

6cd changer

smooth
By melita

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I love my integra. It's very fun to drive. In fact, I must admit that since buying it used two years ago, I've developed a lead food. Even at high speeds, the ride and handling are smooth. My integra has just over 126,000 miles, but is still running great. I hope to get another 100,000 out of it.

Favorite Features

I love the sun roof, although it is a little noisy at highway speeds.

Suggested Improvements

After a long drive, the seats are not the most comfortable. I would suggest a more padding. Also, the plastic radiator sprung a leak and had to be replaced. It did last for 8 years, however.