1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Welcome to Reliability City
By Kurt in Sacramento on 01/17/09 09:01 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This is my second Integra. I bought this one one year ago with 90K miles. Now it has 110K miles and no problems. I had the A/C recharged and that's it. If you want a car that will keep you out of the mechanic's shop, this is it. All it needs is an oil change every 3 or 4 thousand miles. If you can find one with lower mileage (ideally) that has not been modified by a youngster or whoever, don't think about it, just buy it! You will be glad you did. Keep in mind 2001 is the last year for the Integra. Suggestion; if the car has around 100K miles, make sure the timing belt has been changed or change it yourself for peace-of-mind any more years of service.

Most other cars don't even come close!
By Jeremy on 12/12/08 11:43 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

Ever since I owned this, I've had nothing but fun and no problems as in other cars. It's 13 years old and people all the time ask me about it and looks brand new. This is built solid as far as the engine goes. As long as you maintain it, change oil, timing belt and keep up on rust when it happens, they last forever it seems. I can't even look at new cars today to buy since nothing even attracts me. This thing drives like new and has pickup that is awesome. I'm not a racer by any means but this car is fast, fun and problem-free if you do work yourself and keep it maintained. For 166k on it and looking and driving like a new car, I have no need to buy anything else.

Great Car!
By Tom on 03/05/08 13:17 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

Best car I have ever owned. Never had a problem with this car, it never had to go into the shop. The car has 187,000 miles and has not had one repair or problem! If you just change the oil, brakes, timing belt and keep it tuned up the car will be fine. The car still drives like it did when it was new. This car was built in 1995 and gets almost 35 MPG. Today most cars don't even get that.

1995 integra rs
By Rick Mikal on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Best car i ever had

1995 integra RS customized
By andrew K on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I got this car about a year ago.I put about 40,000 miles on it. All I can say its great. It has 137,000 milles but i am not woried about it. I changed the interior with white lether and i also put body kits on it and it looks great and much more..........

1995 Integra RS 5spd
By YJ on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

purchased used in May 2001 from a friend with 107,000km. I've driven it for 3 yrs/88,000km. I do a lot of highways and it's not best cruiser but it handles very well. The reliability has been superb. Other than wear & tear and some minor repairs, no major repairs done. The interior design is very outdated. original paint quality is only about average (rust started to build up on the rear wheel fender 3 yrs ago). some people said the fuel efficiency is good, but no. It's worse than more powerful(150hp) honda accord 4 cyl. I think it's due to the gearing (does 3,000rpm at 100km/h on 5th)

eric's opinion
By eric paplia on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

i have had my car for only about a month and i already love it. it is my favorite vehicle i have owned. it gets good gas milage and it is very reliable.

One reliably good car!
By 143RAIN on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I've had my 1995 acura integra rs for almost 4 years and I have loved every moment of it. It's reliable, great for fuel efficiency and it's a great looking car too (i've gotten lots of compliments). Acuras generally have great resalable value too (I traded in my on-it's-last-leg 1990 acura integra rs in 1999 for $4000). The best deal out there in it's class!