Used 1995 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

My 1995 Acura Integra has 323,000 original miles
By lollypopgramma

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner and I just love my Integra. It has never needed any major repairs and outside of normal maintenance has all its original parts. I now own 4 cars but I cannot seem to part with my Acura. I intend to give it to my 16 year old granddaughter when she gets her license.

Automatic, hatchback, sunroof and interior

Great car.
By rpthorp

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I had a 95 LS until someone totaled while it was parked. This car was reliable, fuel efficient and fun. I would recommend a 1996 or newer to avoid pre-OBDII computer problems, and slightly more power (GSR) would be nice. But overall, this car was great. It had all the amenities- power everything. Once the seats were folded down, there was a surprising amount of cargo room- enough for bicycles.

Honda engine. Easy to park. Quick and fun on winding roads.

More power, more passenger room. I would recommend a 4 door GSR. Plastic starts to make a lot of noise a few years into the car's life.

1995 SE Acura Integra
By SS

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner, and I love, love, love my car. I have 122,950 miles on it, and it's running as well as the first day. It's a stick shift, which I think is the best way to drive. I've always followed the maintenance requirements -and some extra maintenance considering it was stolen - twice! They wanted the leather seats and middle console. Even so, I was so happy to get it back somewhat intact. The last theft was 7 years ago (yes, I moved). I have never had any mechanical problems with this car. Well, that's not exactly true, my antenna has recently gotten stuck in the UP position. They say I need a new motor - $500! Anyway, still a happy owner...15+ years.

For a small car, it is SOLID. It's also faster than some going up hill.

Less expensive motor for antenna?

I Loved This Car
By eeee

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I wrote a review along time ago but I don't see it on here anymore. I think the poster below might have been talking about my old post. But this car was super reliable, got it up to 280,000 miles with no problems. Some basic stuff had to be replaced, new clutch (the original lasted over 120,000 miles.) A new starter solenoid which cost almost a grand to fix but again, the car had over 200,000 miles on it before it went out. Take care of this car with the basic maintenance and it will last forever. One day my dad borrowed it and got rear ended. The back bumper was folded down and insurance said it wasn't worth fixing. They gave me a grand for it.

Reliability was amazing. This car was a champ, it just kept on going with no problems at all. I'm confident it would have gone to 350,00 miles and maybe even longer. It had 280,000 miles it still ran perfectly.

Can't think of any really. The mileage wasn't that great on the gsr, 18 city and 21 freeway I think is what it was. It's not terrible but it's not the best. The power trade-off for the gsr though was worth it.

More praise for an old dog
By Adrienne Ola

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I had to write a review after seeing all the great notes on this vehicle. It's true, this car is easily the most reliable car ever. I am hard on cars, forgetting oil changes, etc. but I'm at 200k miles and i don't think this car will ever stop running! Great reliability, but I must complain that the INTERIOR is very uncomfy. Small seats, the back is a scrunch, and if you are tall, forget about it! These cars don't get great A/C, and on long drives you'll get great gas, but you'll be suffering in the summertime, and it always a stiff ride as the suspension in sporty; this ride is definitely not Cadillac smooth. Paint also fades, but performance never has!

reliability, gas mileage

cup holders block radio, quality of factory paint, comfort factor