1994 Acura Integra Consumer Review: SOLID!!!

1994 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Review

SOLID!!!
By Tsunami78 on

1994 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

I could not help but give this car all 10's because I am extremely pleased. I purchased this car because my previous vehicle blew up in my face. Being a mechanic reg. maint. is my pet peeve. I simply can't explain why the head cracked, maybe the cold? Long story short I came across my Teggy for about 2k. It turned over 133,000 miles last night, 1/07, while driving home from work and even though I technically am still young(I'm 29)I feel young again. I am so confident I didnt even think twice about driving this car cross country next month. Have all the maintenance records from previous owner and am looking forward to having this car for as long as Honda/Acura is known for; 3-400,000+ miles.

Reliability is number one. Cockpit has pleasant appearance and lines. Exterior appearance has a subtle aggressiveness. Small tank and great fuel economy still after 14 years on the road.

The only thing I could have suggested was the cupholders location. Larger cups and drinks hit the buttons on the stereo. Otherwise I would not have changed anything.