1994 Acura Integra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Fun Economy for the Young

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Review

Fun Economy for the Young at Heart
By The Dean on

1994 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This is a truly fun little coupe. I currently just turned 170k and it runs like a clock- getting 30+ mpg on regular gas. I am very pleased- I just don't like the size,it is very small, but until I need something bigger- I am going to truly enjoy the fun this offers. All electroncs work and work very well- the heat is hot, ac cold- radio fully functional. No groans or creeks- no second starts or leaks! Don't be afraid to pick on up with 100k plus- make sure it has been cared for, timing belt, cv boots, etc. normal wear care. Also be aware- this is a favorite of street racers, who although creative in their approach, beat the living daylights out of them- check records and be wise!

Favorite Features

Power 4 cylinder motor- it is built to last it is pretty quick, and gets great milage!

Suggested Improvements

I would love more room for the back seat, more head room- and I think it could be done without giving up much performance. I would also like motorized seat controls, which another version may have- but mine is the old fashioned lever- and it is a pain.