1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Why don't more people buy this car?
By Leak on 06/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

This car has been so reliable and so much fun to drive. The one car I have owned that has never left me stranded and still has as much power as the day I bought it. At 116,000 miles I have had to replace some leaky and noisy components but the engine still runs smooth and the ride even smoother. Initially I bought it for reliability and drive but the look of the car has also grown on me. I will miss it when I sell it many miles from now.

My Car
By AKClark on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

The LS, while not the fastest, is a great car for the money, and is an overall great package. I would have gone for a GS-R instead though, for a little more money.

1 fast 4
By kidM0UA on 06/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I bought the car with 70K miles on it and I've put 15K on it since. I drag race my car all the time and it's still holding up to all my abuse. I love it when I take out those V6 and a few v8s. I love the look on those drivers face when I tell them it's only a 4cyl car. I love taken it past 6K rpm.

Overall an excellent car
By Morpheusss on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Overall a good car.

my acura integra
By Stealth on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have put over 40,000 miles on my integra and I have taken it to the mechanic twice to fix and alltogether it came out to less than 800 dollars in the 3 years ive owned it. It has been very reliable and fun to drive, and I've owned this car longer than any others I have had.

This is a great car!
By Stephanie on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from my aunt and I love it! It handles well, it's sporty, and it's extremely reliable. It has 170000 miles on it, and the only thing that's been replaced on it is the timing belt. Not Bad!

my integra
By zuritaf on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've had lots of fun with this car do to the fact of all the after market parts you can bye for it.I also enjoy driving it ,it has excelent handling through windy mountains.it also rides very smooth at speeds of 100+mph threw long desert streaches.

1994 Integra
By chuck lee on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I have loved this car from the moment that I took my test ride. I bought the VTEC engine to get in and out of Atlanta short ramp interstate traffic. It has done the job exceedingly well. The reason for my high mileage is that it is our car of choice for every weekend activity as well as to/from my place of business during the week. My wife's TL stays home.

i luv this car!
By Benjamin on 03/15/02 23:42 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

It handles great, so much can be done to this car, a true sport compact! Whether you want an efficient car that gets great gas mileage or you want a car you can whig out1 this car is a must buy, imports rock!

Tremendous Car Except for Two Things
By Brian Terr on 02/26/02 18:54 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

From climbing steep mountains to go skiing to formal dinners where I valeted next to Rolls Royce’s to picking top execs up from the airport this car is a champ. The only two problem with this car is I have replaced the radiator twice. The automatic transmission has also slipped since the day I bought it. It is pain to hear the engine rev when you step on the gas going around the corner. The only other thing that is worth a casual mention is the poor visibility when parallel parking.