1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Still crazy after all these years
By OneHappyGSROwner on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I bought my '94 4-door GSR in 96 after extensive research. I figured it would be reliable and looked pretty good. What a surprise! Even after 6 years and 60K miles, I cannot believe what a wonderful experience I have driving this car. It's quicker than you can imagine, and corners like a dream. I have had no major repairs, and look forward to driving it for a long time. Whee!

awesome ride
By jusu on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

cute, comfy, lots of power and totally reliable!

GS-R with upgrades :) !
By Heckert on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Great car! I have done some tuning and it is a real head turner even with 130,000 miles.

Best money I have ever spent
By autoscott on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car with 84K miles on it three years ago. Now I have 120K miles and it still drives the same way it did back then. For the money, this car handles incredibly well, with adequate power. When you think of value, this has it all. I have put no money into it, other than routine maintenance, which I have performed myself. I enjoy driving this car everyday to work. It has become my second car (Primary car is now 2002 Lexus IS300), as I could not bear to part from it. Sure the Lexus is great, I love it, but there is something about the GS-R that is truly remarkable. This is a car with a soul.

I Hate to let it go!
By GSR-1 on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I have always wanted a gs-r and finally got a used one. It was great driving it the power the way i could take a curve at 60. know i am going out of the country for a while and have to sell it. but as soon as i come back i am finding a gs-r and buying it again!!!!

dependable integra
By bimmerdriver on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

we have owned this integra since '95 and it has never let us down. it is a truly practical and dependable 4-door. the interior has adequate space for my family with two kids in the back. it has had no unexpeccted repair issues. just keep the oil changed every 3k and it will keep running.

great little car
By cat on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I purchased my intergra when it was 2 years old in 1996. Since then, the only things I have had to replace are the timing belt, the radiator, and the master cylinder. It has been a very reliable car...great gas milage. However, it is not a very comfortable ride for long trips. I am now ready for something a little more luxurious, but it is still a great little car.

More cars should function like this
By ranman on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

How many times I've used this car to pick up furniture and always get the same look as I pull up to load it.. like what does this guy think he's doing??? Yet every time the desk, hutch, or whatever it happens to be (last time it was a baby crib) fits perfectly with the rear seats folded down. Yet, pull the seats up, and take the care for a ride, it is a sweet ride, just make sure you buy the manual transmission - it is better

I love this car
By yahoo@hotmail.com on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I bought my GS-R used about 6 years ago and have loved driving it every minute. It is fun, fast and still can comfortably seat 4 people when it needs to. I cannot think of any car I would rather have than this one.

Great Little Car
By tiger1966 on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this from a friend - the second owner of the car. He replaced the timing belt and has had no other repairs with it. It has over 93,000 miles and is running great. Even the A/C works great. Even though I owned the care for a short time, I did some reviews and found the Acura Integra a really reliable car. So far I have found this to be true.