1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
4 dr gsr '94
By jdt on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

one of the best cars I've owned, excellent design , great performance, top build quality,true sports car handling!

10 years and kicking!
By Acura Lover on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've had mine for 10 years this September and it has been the best car. It has never failed to crank up the first time and has only been in the shop for scheduled maintenance and oil changes. I highly recommend this reliable and fun car.

A True Classic
By TimJD on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought my second GSR after my first one got totalled, which goes a long way in showing how much of a fan I am of these cars. These cars are the ULTIMATE college car. Fairly fast, go- cart handling, great gas mileage, reliable, and that warm fuzzy feeling it gives you when you rev the engine past 6000. For the time, this car was a technological marvel, a four cylinder that had equaled V6's in power; in the present day, it still does not fail to impress, thank you for the memories Honda!

1994 Integra GS-R 4DR
By elusualsuspect on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Purchased in May 1998...extremely reliable and fun-to-drive...more than enough speed for the freeway and around town...has a lot of practical functionality like folding rear seats...pulls .87 on the skidpad...change oil every 6K with Mobil 1...compression remains as strong as the day it was bought...very responsive to driver inputs...has the handling characteristics of more expensive cars, but is very affordable and fun to drive...consider this car "point-and-shoot performance with a practical twist"...best value for a front-driver under 25K!

Fun ride-94 Integra
By jiml on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Reliable LITTLE car. good fuel mileage, it handles great in the mountains. Decent stereo but I did upgrade the speakers. The car has a solid feel to it and the steering still is nice and tight with 101500 miles on it.

Excellent buy
By Gordonchick on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 1994 Integra LS used in 1996. I have not had any major problems with it nor has it ever let me sit alongside the road. I would recommend this car in a minute.

The best coupe in its class
By Sman on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car used with 92k miles, but the car run great. Replaced the clutch at 100k, other then that the car was really reliable, fast, and fun to drive! But the thieves love them too and mine got stolen. I would love to own another one!

I Love this car!
By Sasha on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the best car I have ever owned! I bought it brand new and now have 190k miles on it and still runs like a charm. At 100k miles I replaced the radiator (it was leaking). So I replaced the timing belt & water pump at that time even though they weren't broken. The clutch is still original! I have had no problems with this car. Everytime I get into it I still love it like the day I bought it. I would recommend this car to anyone.

love this car
By NYCDRIVER on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a car but yet want a reliable fun to drive car - this is it. costs a little more than the civic but performs way better. I have a little girl and the 4dr version is a great car for a young family (although the trunk is not huge).

wow
By weggie on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

this car has it all nothing more