Used 1994 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews - 80 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Fun Economy for the Young at Heart
By The Dean

1994 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This is a truly fun little coupe. I currently just turned 170k and it runs like a clock- getting 30+ mpg on regular gas. I am very pleased- I just don't like the size,it is very small, but until I need something bigger- I am going to truly enjoy the fun this offers. All electroncs work and work very well- the heat is hot, ac cold- radio fully functional. No groans or creeks- no second starts or leaks! Don't be afraid to pick on up with 100k plus- make sure it has been cared for, timing belt, cv boots, etc. normal wear care. Also be aware- this is a favorite of street racers, who although creative in their approach, beat the living daylights out of them- check records and be wise!

Power 4 cylinder motor- it is built to last it is pretty quick, and gets great milage!

I would love more room for the back seat, more head room- and I think it could be done without giving up much performance. I would also like motorized seat controls, which another version may have- but mine is the old fashioned lever- and it is a pain.

Best in Overall Quality
By Drew

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

One word Performance. Vtech is awesome, great performance with even better mpg I average 32MPG a tank. I am the second owner and I bought it with 123,000 on it. I have had no mechanical problems even at 128,000. I highly recommend it for anyone except for families of 4 or more its maybe a little tight in the back seat. The car is awesome on the highway although the road noise is sometimes a little more than to be desired. I believe this is the best car I have owned. I look foward to buying a newer 2001 version of this car or a 2005 RSX Type -S, but I wont have to do this this for awhile while these cars last for ever and so do their resale values. Don't miss out on this Acura!

Vtech, MPG, comfort, reliable, 94.4 hp per liter(1.8L- 170 hp), awesome overall

Power antenna, more torque, more back seat space(Even though it's roomier than a coupe)

None better than the Integra
By SPEEDY

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

The best car I've ever owned. 30 mpg average on the highway 24 avg on the road.(and thats 2000 ft above sea level. It would be 2 mpg better at sea level.) Great utility with the hatchback. I can haul almost anything. 0-60 in high 6's quarter mile low 15's. Add intake, header, and exhaust it drops to 14.9 quarter with good driving skill -at SEA LEVEL. 15.4 at 2000 ft. No car has better value and performance for the money. Reliability.... this car will do over 300,000 miles. radiator leak at 60 k, timing belt water pump at 110,000 plus. Timing belt usually fine, but keep eye on water pump. I own a 2004 acura TL now and a truck. Have to part with her, but will alway have great mem.

Seats very supported, comfy. Like auto down windows. Hatchback is the bomb for utility. The looks of this car will hold its style for years past most. Reliability, solid vehicle is blissfuldependability. This car has class.

gauges illumination should be brighter. Its adjustable, but not bright as it should. Bigger center compartment would be nice. Better radiator design. Shouldnt leak at 60 k, should last over 100 k or 6 years. The white paint lasts long looks the best.

I love my "teg"
By AutoX

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I got this car with 99k miles on it. Had it for 2.5 yrs now and it still drives like new with 123k miles! I've taken this car to a few autocross events, have done suspension mods and upgraded brakes. I love the exterior appearance and trunk space, the seats have above avg lateral support during hard cornering. I have yet to see a car in that price range (new/used) with seats like these. Only the radiator gave out at 100k miles (typical problem for the plastic/aluminum radiators), bought replacement for $100. I think it still has the original clutch and never slipped on me! Nice handling and fun to drive great car for beginner car tuners/racers. I bought an EVO 8, have to part with Integra :(

Exterior appearance, cargo space (for a small car), SEATS! Excellent mechanical reliability: takes on kicking and keeps on ticking. Fun to drive and plenty of aftermarket parts to uprgade. I simply LOVE this car and would miss it when i sell it.

A bit noisy, not enough noise insulation, but helps to keep weight/price down, nothing that a loud sound system can't solve. Plasticy interior rattles and squeaks now and then. Has a couple small rust spots unique to this car.

love my car
By becca5447

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Bought it wrecked and fixed it up. It
now has 160,000 miles on it and it still
drives like a new car. I love it.

power of the engine and design of windows

seat heigth