1994 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
great little car
By cat on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I purchased my intergra when it was 2 years old in 1996. Since then, the only things I have had to replace are the timing belt, the radiator, and the master cylinder. It has been a very reliable car...great gas milage. However, it is not a very comfortable ride for long trips. I am now ready for something a little more luxurious, but it is still a great little car.

More cars should function like this
By ranman on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

How many times I've used this car to pick up furniture and always get the same look as I pull up to load it.. like what does this guy think he's doing??? Yet every time the desk, hutch, or whatever it happens to be (last time it was a baby crib) fits perfectly with the rear seats folded down. Yet, pull the seats up, and take the care for a ride, it is a sweet ride, just make sure you buy the manual transmission - it is better

My Car
By AKClark on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

The LS, while not the fastest, is a great car for the money, and is an overall great package. I would have gone for a GS-R instead though, for a little more money.

Overall an excellent car
By Morpheusss on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Overall a good car.

my acura integra
By Stealth on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have put over 40,000 miles on my integra and I have taken it to the mechanic twice to fix and alltogether it came out to less than 800 dollars in the 3 years ive owned it. It has been very reliable and fun to drive, and I've owned this car longer than any others I have had.

my integra
By zuritaf on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've had lots of fun with this car do to the fact of all the after market parts you can bye for it.I also enjoy driving it ,it has excelent handling through windy mountains.it also rides very smooth at speeds of 100+mph threw long desert streaches.

1994 Integra
By chuck lee on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I have loved this car from the moment that I took my test ride. I bought the VTEC engine to get in and out of Atlanta short ramp interstate traffic. It has done the job exceedingly well. The reason for my high mileage is that it is our car of choice for every weekend activity as well as to/from my place of business during the week. My wife's TL stays home.

i luv this car!
By Benjamin on 03/15/02 23:42 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

It handles great, so much can be done to this car, a true sport compact! Whether you want an efficient car that gets great gas mileage or you want a car you can whig out1 this car is a must buy, imports rock!