1994 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews 5

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Great used car
By cgh20 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car a year ago looking for a nice, reliable, yet sporty car. I found a gem! This car is quick, handles great, and still gets nearly 30mpg on the highway! I haven't had any mechanical problems with it and being an Acura/Honda, it should last me another 150,000 miles or so! I recommend this car to anyone.

Great car
By Jeremie on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

This is a great worry free car made buy Acura. from good handling to a smooth ride this car is in the top 10. the only negative SMALL back seat.

LOVED MYACURA
By loved my acura on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my integra 2 years old with very low miles. Over the years.. I moved and drove it many, many miles. This little car was the most reliable, cute, and fun car I have ever owned. My husband recently totaled it on the interstate so now we must move on to something else. but I highly recommend it. The only problem I could see, is if you have a minor fender-bender, it is expensive to fix.

Acura Integra, sports car or sedan?
By James687 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for a few days now, and I have to say that I absoloutley love it. There's a great feel to it, even though it's almost ten years old. It almost feels like an old porsche, kind of throaty. One thing I wish I could have is the keyless entry, but I think it is actually installed on my car it's just been disabled (???) So anyway, I have to say I truley love this car.

What a car!
By jfleck on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

My Integra is the best car I have ever owned. I bought it 5 years ago and I have had no unscheduled repairs. I now have 103000 miles and it runs like the day I bought it. I plan on passing it on to my 16 year old daughter so she can enjoy it for many years to come.

COLLECTION SPEACIALIST
By JENNIFER HAGENKOTTER on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

MY CAR HAS BEEN A VERY RELIABLE,OUSTSTANDING PERFORANCE CAR FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES FOR FUN IN AN AFFORDABLE SPORTS CAR.THE ENGINE IN THE ACURA HAS BEEN PROBLEM FREE FROM THE START.I ALWAYS HAVE THE OIL CHANGE AT EVERY 3k MILES,SO THE ENGINE STAYS CLEAN OF DIRT.THE HANDLING OF THIS CAR IN THE SNOW IS VERY GOOD&I LIKE TACTION CNTRL IN SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS.THE AUTO DEALERSHIP THAT I GO TO HAS AN EXCELLENT RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS AS WELL WITH THE FACTORY&THE CUSTOMER FOLLOW UP AFTER ANY SERVICING THAT WAS DONE.THE REASON I MUST SELL MY CAR IS TO BUY A 4DR SDN TO ALLOW FOR EXTRA ROOM FOR KIDS.I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY ANOTHER ACURA.

As good as new.
By Noahsdad on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I,ve had my 'teg for over six years now and couldn't have asked for a better car.Other than routine maitenence only the radiator has given any trouble.$137 fixed that.

Simply an awesome, awesome, awesome car!
By Spoiled in SF on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned my '94 Integra LS 2-door for almost 10 years, and it has been amazing and extremely reliable. Only now am I starting to make larger maintenance investments, but those are mostly the result of my hard-driving road style... but dang, it's been a lot of fun getting it to this point! Great performance, great price, just a sweet car if you're on a budget.

My Acura
By 666545 on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have just bought this car, so I dont know how long it will last me. It has 100k miles on it but It is incredibly fun to drive and I dont think I could have found a better car.

Best Buy!
By Miguel Lopez on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Best car investment ever! Bought it used in 1996 with 27,000 miles on it and it is about to turn 200,000 miles. As long as you do the regular maintenance, this car will continue to run without having to put much into it. In almost 200,000 miles, there have not been any major repair other than regular maintenance. Has not even needed an alignment! Not once has it left me stranded on the road. Extremely reliable. Would definitely buy another one, but it may be a while, this one is still going...