Used 1994 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

None better than the Integra
By SPEEDY

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

The best car I've ever owned. 30 mpg average on the highway 24 avg on the road.(and thats 2000 ft above sea level. It would be 2 mpg better at sea level.) Great utility with the hatchback. I can haul almost anything. 0-60 in high 6's quarter mile low 15's. Add intake, header, and exhaust it drops to 14.9 quarter with good driving skill -at SEA LEVEL. 15.4 at 2000 ft. No car has better value and performance for the money. Reliability.... this car will do over 300,000 miles. radiator leak at 60 k, timing belt water pump at 110,000 plus. Timing belt usually fine, but keep eye on water pump. I own a 2004 acura TL now and a truck. Have to part with her, but will alway have great mem.

Seats very supported, comfy. Like auto down windows. Hatchback is the bomb for utility. The looks of this car will hold its style for years past most. Reliability, solid vehicle is blissfuldependability. This car has class.

gauges illumination should be brighter. Its adjustable, but not bright as it should. Bigger center compartment would be nice. Better radiator design. Shouldnt leak at 60 k, should last over 100 k or 6 years. The white paint lasts long looks the best.

I love my "teg"
By AutoX

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I got this car with 99k miles on it. Had it for 2.5 yrs now and it still drives like new with 123k miles! I've taken this car to a few autocross events, have done suspension mods and upgraded brakes. I love the exterior appearance and trunk space, the seats have above avg lateral support during hard cornering. I have yet to see a car in that price range (new/used) with seats like these. Only the radiator gave out at 100k miles (typical problem for the plastic/aluminum radiators), bought replacement for $100. I think it still has the original clutch and never slipped on me! Nice handling and fun to drive great car for beginner car tuners/racers. I bought an EVO 8, have to part with Integra :(

Exterior appearance, cargo space (for a small car), SEATS! Excellent mechanical reliability: takes on kicking and keeps on ticking. Fun to drive and plenty of aftermarket parts to uprgade. I simply LOVE this car and would miss it when i sell it.

A bit noisy, not enough noise insulation, but helps to keep weight/price down, nothing that a loud sound system can't solve. Plasticy interior rattles and squeaks now and then. Has a couple small rust spots unique to this car.

Great Economy Car
By TravFlava26

The Acura Integra has been very good
to me and would recommend to anyone.

Sunroof

Have no fear
By cocheez

I bought my '94 5 years ago with
112,000 miles and got a good deal
because people get scared of cars over
100,000. Last week I passed 200,000
with only $800 in all that time in
extra maintenance. (not counting tires)
My radiator leaked once, not a big
deal; and the starter needed replacing,
also not a big deal. I wanted a car
that would take me where I needed to go
and totally got my money's worth buying
used. I am sure my car can see more
miles, but eventually the transmission
will need to be replaced.

I can trust it to take me to far away places and don't have to worry along the way.

They've made many since 1994, now they call the car an RSX.

great car
By integpeter

i bought this car used with 89000
miles on it and everything runs and
works great. engine filled with power
for a 4 cylinder. i used to drive a
1992 integra and the new style is like
driving a totally different car.

sporty shifting and great handling on curvy roads.

the car can get a little noisy at times, possibly a more powerful 4 banger but the vtec can suffice. other than its a great car.