Used 1994 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

None better than the Integra
By SPEEDY

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

The best car I've ever owned. 30 mpg average on the highway 24 avg on the road.(and thats 2000 ft above sea level. It would be 2 mpg better at sea level.) Great utility with the hatchback. I can haul almost anything. 0-60 in high 6's quarter mile low 15's. Add intake, header, and exhaust it drops to 14.9 quarter with good driving skill -at SEA LEVEL. 15.4 at 2000 ft. No car has better value and performance for the money. Reliability.... this car will do over 300,000 miles. radiator leak at 60 k, timing belt water pump at 110,000 plus. Timing belt usually fine, but keep eye on water pump. I own a 2004 acura TL now and a truck. Have to part with her, but will alway have great mem.

Favorite Features

Seats very supported, comfy. Like auto down windows. Hatchback is the bomb for utility. The looks of this car will hold its style for years past most. Reliability, solid vehicle is blissfuldependability. This car has class.

Suggested Improvements

gauges illumination should be brighter. Its adjustable, but not bright as it should. Bigger center compartment would be nice. Better radiator design. Shouldnt leak at 60 k, should last over 100 k or 6 years. The white paint lasts long looks the best.

I love my "teg"
By AutoX

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I got this car with 99k miles on it. Had it for 2.5 yrs now and it still drives like new with 123k miles! I've taken this car to a few autocross events, have done suspension mods and upgraded brakes. I love the exterior appearance and trunk space, the seats have above avg lateral support during hard cornering. I have yet to see a car in that price range (new/used) with seats like these. Only the radiator gave out at 100k miles (typical problem for the plastic/aluminum radiators), bought replacement for $100. I think it still has the original clutch and never slipped on me! Nice handling and fun to drive great car for beginner car tuners/racers. I bought an EVO 8, have to part with Integra :(

Favorite Features

Exterior appearance, cargo space (for a small car), SEATS! Excellent mechanical reliability: takes on kicking and keeps on ticking. Fun to drive and plenty of aftermarket parts to uprgade. I simply LOVE this car and would miss it when i sell it.

Suggested Improvements

A bit noisy, not enough noise insulation, but helps to keep weight/price down, nothing that a loud sound system can't solve. Plasticy interior rattles and squeaks now and then. Has a couple small rust spots unique to this car.

Great Economy Car
By TravFlava26

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

The Acura Integra has been very good to me and would recommend to anyone.

Favorite Features

Sunroof

Have no fear
By cocheez

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my '94 5 years ago with 112,000 miles and got a good deal because people get scared of cars over 100,000. Last week I passed 200,000 with only $800 in all that time in extra maintenance. (not counting tires) My radiator leaked once, not a big deal; and the starter needed replacing, also not a big deal. I wanted a car that would take me where I needed to go and totally got my money's worth buying used. I am sure my car can see more miles, but eventually the transmission will need to be replaced.

Favorite Features

I can trust it to take me to far away places and don't have to worry along the way.

Suggested Improvements

They've made many since 1994, now they call the car an RSX.

great car
By integpeter

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

i bought this car used with 89000 miles on it and everything runs and works great. engine filled with power for a 4 cylinder. i used to drive a 1992 integra and the new style is like driving a totally different car.

Favorite Features

sporty shifting and great handling on curvy roads.

Suggested Improvements

the car can get a little noisy at times, possibly a more powerful 4 banger but the vtec can suffice. other than its a great car.