1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Great Economy Car
By TravFlava26 on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

The Acura Integra has been very good to me and would recommend to anyone.

Have no fear
By cocheez on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my '94 5 years ago with 112,000 miles and got a good deal because people get scared of cars over 100,000. Last week I passed 200,000 with only $800 in all that time in extra maintenance. (not counting tires) My radiator leaked once, not a big deal; and the starter needed replacing, also not a big deal. I wanted a car that would take me where I needed to go and totally got my money's worth buying used. I am sure my car can see more miles, but eventually the transmission will need to be replaced.

I love this car!!
By zenozin on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

There have only been a few complaints anout this car. I've had to replace the A-pipe, which apparantly is common. The radiator sprung a leak at about 100,000 miles. Other than that, I have 216,000 miles and it's still going strong. The paint is starting to deteriorate off the top and back, but that's from years in the hot Central Valley sun. I love my car!!

great car
By integpeter on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

i bought this car used with 89000 miles on it and everything runs and works great. engine filled with power for a 4 cylinder. i used to drive a 1992 integra and the new style is like driving a totally different car.

hmmm
By LS_TEG on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Amongst the most fun car's I've ever owned, the torque is just right, handles like a charm. I'm having issues with the coil springs breaking presently and the ABS arming prematurely, but for a 10 year old car what's to be expected right?

n/a
By noisycrik on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

it is a great car

Nice fun car
By bigshow on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Second owner. I bought it at 56k. It has 93k now and drives and rides great. The GSR has all the options. Very reliable bumper to bumper. Everything has held up great (except for the power antenna). Regular maint. keeps car preforming at the top.

The 1994 Acura Integra is an amazing car
By David L. Welch on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

My experience with this car is an incredible one. Not only is it reliable, but this car is also in great shape after a decade of driving.

will go forever
By sacintegra on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've had this vehicle for 10 yrs and 130000 mi. It won'r break down! One new radiator and a clutch master cylinder - that's all. I'm running on the original clutch plate. As much as I've outgrown it (ten years, a wife and two kids) - it won't break down - so I can't replace it.

great car
By M@ on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Excellent car. I've owned my gsr for about a year and a quarter and I love it it's nearly perfect. The only thing ive replaced was the brake booster solenoid, and the front brakes