Get it with a stick shift for fun times
By Hotrod on
1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan
I bought this car a year ago mainly cause I wanted to learn how to drive a stick shift car. I'm the 3rd owner, it has over 120k miles on it and it is by far the most fun to drive car I've ever had. This is a great car to learn how to handle a stick and clutch. One thing I'd like to share with everyone is that when I first got it the gas mileage was lousy. So just for kicks I added some fuel injector cleaner to the gas tank and changed the air filter. That turned out to be just what the doctor ordered cause I noticed a huge increase in power and mileage went up nearly 50%. So if you sense a loss of performance in your vehicle now you know what to do first. Pass it on.
Favorite Features
It's a lightweight nimble sedan. It's got all the power you need for a car that only weighs 2700 lbs. The clutch and shifter work perfectly with the transmission. This car feels slow if you have an automatic. Get the stick shift to grin every time you drive it. It has great handling and steering.
Suggested Improvements
As previously stated the power in this vehicle is nice but a little more would be nicer. I guess that's why turbos are so popular with this car.