THE best thing I ever did was buy this!
By appie on
1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan
My Integra has given me 11 years of reliable transportation.It has 207,000 mi now and still feels as peppy as it did when I bought it.I use 87 octane and have for probably 7 years now.I keep the oil changed regularly and regular maintenance done every two years or so.I love everything about it, the power windows, sunroof, cruise control, zippy 5 spd tranny, ease of parking, a huge trunk and it's just so much fun to drive.We now have a 1 yr old and she loves riding in it too.I will never sell this car, I will drive it until it dies and then I will buy a TSX.BTW I am 34 yrs old and this is only the second car I've owned, my first was an '81 Civic. I will always be a Honda/Acura girl.
Favorite Features
styling of interior and exterior, ease and fun of driving, great gas mileage, everything still works after 16 years! I love the cold A/C, the reliability and how great it runs
Suggested Improvements
I have some leaks from the windshield, but am working to get those fixed. I wish the old cars had LATCH for car seats, but I don't think it was around back then.