1994 Acura Integra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - My Mechanic told me to

1994 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Review

My Mechanic told me to buy a Honda.
By Honda Gooooood on

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

My Mechanic told me to "Just go buy a Honda", when I told him that I wanted to Dump more money into my Ford again. I didn't like the exterior design of the Integra originally, but I decided to buy this car, after weeks of just reading reviews on all the cars that I was interested in. This one had the best reviews. Cheap & Reliable. This is by far the best decision I could've made. This vehicle is definitely SOLID. It's @ 217,000 miles and feels like I bought a newer car! So if you find one in decent shape & a decent price, get it. I got this car for $700 bucks, privately owned. Finally! After 2 Fords, 2 Dodges, a Jeep, a VW an Olds and a Chevy, in less than 15 years. Finally, Reliability!

Favorite Features

Firm (handling) and Gas Millage. GSR would be next step.

Suggested Improvements

Rust in typical spots near wheels. Clear coat peeling,(last owner lived next to the water and really didn't know how to take care of the exterior) and Replaced stock stereo speakers. Antenna gears was bad(I just disconnected it) & Driver side window has a hard time going up sometimes.