Used 1994 Acura Integra RS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Integra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

1994 tegg rs sedan
By calum

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

This is the first car I've owned had it for just about a year brought it for 2800$ from original owner with 200000 km on the clock. I've not a single problem with it, all parts are cheep and easy to find, if you want to do engine work Honda B series are incredibly easy to upgrade. Got enough power to push you back in your seat and still I get over 30 mpgs on low grade fuel. Paint matching is a little hard to do when rust comes in on the wheel wells all tegs have a metallic paint. I've got just over 270k on it now so easy and comfy to drive. I'll drive it till I have enough money to buy another.

SOLID!!!
By Tsunami78

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I could not help but give this car all 10's because I am extremely pleased. I purchased this car because my previous vehicle blew up in my face. Being a mechanic reg. maint. is my pet peeve. I simply can't explain why the head cracked, maybe the cold? Long story short I came across my Teggy for about 2k. It turned over 133,000 miles last night, 1/07, while driving home from work and even though I technically am still young(I'm 29)I feel young again. I am so confident I didnt even think twice about driving this car cross country next month. Have all the maintenance records from previous owner and am looking forward to having this car for as long as Honda/Acura is known for; 3-400,000+ miles.

Favorite Features

Reliability is number one. Cockpit has pleasant appearance and lines. Exterior appearance has a subtle aggressiveness. Small tank and great fuel economy still after 14 years on the road.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I could have suggested was the cupholders location. Larger cups and drinks hit the buttons on the stereo. Otherwise I would not have changed anything.

Great car
By Jeremie

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

This is a great worry free car made buy Acura. from good handling to a smooth ride this car is in the top 10. the only negative SMALL back seat.

Favorite Features

1. Engine 2. transmission 3 standard features

Suggested Improvements

small back seat, highway noise

awesome ride
By jusu

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

cute, comfy, lots of power and totally reliable!

dependable integra
By bimmerdriver

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

we have owned this integra since '95 and it has never let us down. it is a truly practical and dependable 4-door. the interior has adequate space for my family with two kids in the back. it has had no unexpeccted repair issues. just keep the oil changed every 3k and it will keep running.

Favorite Features

efficient gas mileage, practical interior controls, flawless manual transmission. our car has 90000 miles on it and the only major thing we had to replace was the clutch about 3 months ago.

Suggested Improvements

maybe more power and better cabin seal. sometimes there is wind noise around the front passenger window when we're on the freeway and the wind is blowing hard.