1994 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
1994 tegg rs sedan
By calum on 08/11/13 20:38 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

This is the first car I've owned had it for just about a year brought it for 2800$ from original owner with 200000 km on the clock. I've not a single problem with it, all parts are cheep and easy to find, if you want to do engine work Honda B series are incredibly easy to upgrade. Got enough power to push you back in your seat and still I get over 30 mpgs on low grade fuel. Paint matching is a little hard to do when rust comes in on the wheel wells all tegs have a metallic paint. I've got just over 270k on it now so easy and comfy to drive. I'll drive it till I have enough money to buy another.

SOLID!!!
By Tsunami78 on 01/08/08 06:59 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I could not help but give this car all 10's because I am extremely pleased. I purchased this car because my previous vehicle blew up in my face. Being a mechanic reg. maint. is my pet peeve. I simply can't explain why the head cracked, maybe the cold? Long story short I came across my Teggy for about 2k. It turned over 133,000 miles last night, 1/07, while driving home from work and even though I technically am still young(I'm 29)I feel young again. I am so confident I didnt even think twice about driving this car cross country next month. Have all the maintenance records from previous owner and am looking forward to having this car for as long as Honda/Acura is known for; 3-400,000+ miles.

Great car
By Jeremie on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

This is a great worry free car made buy Acura. from good handling to a smooth ride this car is in the top 10. the only negative SMALL back seat.

awesome ride
By jusu on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

cute, comfy, lots of power and totally reliable!

dependable integra
By bimmerdriver on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

we have owned this integra since '95 and it has never let us down. it is a truly practical and dependable 4-door. the interior has adequate space for my family with two kids in the back. it has had no unexpeccted repair issues. just keep the oil changed every 3k and it will keep running.

Tremendous Car Except for Two Things
By Brian Terr on 02/26/02 18:54 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

From climbing steep mountains to go skiing to formal dinners where I valeted next to Rolls Royce’s to picking top execs up from the airport this car is a champ. The only two problem with this car is I have replaced the radiator twice. The automatic transmission has also slipped since the day I bought it. It is pain to hear the engine rev when you step on the gas going around the corner. The only other thing that is worth a casual mention is the poor visibility when parallel parking.