1994 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
My Mechanic told me to buy a Honda.
By Honda Gooooood on 03/09/10 12:54 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

My Mechanic told me to "Just go buy a Honda", when I told him that I wanted to Dump more money into my Ford again. I didn't like the exterior design of the Integra originally, but I decided to buy this car, after weeks of just reading reviews on all the cars that I was interested in. This one had the best reviews. Cheap & Reliable. This is by far the best decision I could've made. This vehicle is definitely SOLID. It's @ 217,000 miles and feels like I bought a newer car! So if you find one in decent shape & a decent price, get it. I got this car for $700 bucks, privately owned. Finally! After 2 Fords, 2 Dodges, a Jeep, a VW an Olds and a Chevy, in less than 15 years. Finally, Reliability!

This car is amazing.
By Acura Fan on 01/05/10 10:12 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This is simply the BEST car I have ever owned. With 4 studded snow tires and a few sand bags in the trunk over the axle, it is great in the snow. Fun to drive, reliable, and cavernous with the back seat down. Acura service is also terrific. I have 150,000 miles and have had almost no repairs.

Great Second Car
By Tiger on 06/19/07 09:47 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Acura reliability, style and fun to drive. This car is 13 years old and I haven't had to do any major repair work to the engine and transmission. Love the gas mileage and the sporty driving experience. Only thing to watch for is the body around the back wheel wells. If there's too much salt, it will rust. Otherwise, outside of having to replace usual wear and tear items, it has been a great car. Very reliable.

1994 Integra
By Chopper on 11/25/06 18:30 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Very reliable. Mine had almost 265,000 miles on it with the original clutch.

Get it with a stick shift for fun times
By Hotrod on 10/22/06 03:13 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car a year ago mainly cause I wanted to learn how to drive a stick shift car. I'm the 3rd owner, it has over 120k miles on it and it is by far the most fun to drive car I've ever had. This is a great car to learn how to handle a stick and clutch. One thing I'd like to share with everyone is that when I first got it the gas mileage was lousy. So just for kicks I added some fuel injector cleaner to the gas tank and changed the air filter. That turned out to be just what the doctor ordered cause I noticed a huge increase in power and mileage went up nearly 50%. So if you sense a loss of performance in your vehicle now you know what to do first. Pass it on.

Best 4 dr sport car
By johns on 08/10/05 22:35 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Bought this car 2 years ago and it is the most fun 4dr car around. I have a 5 speed and it has never given me any problems. I would highly recommend it.

WHAT A CAR!
By JOE on 06/15/05 22:43 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I love my Acura. It never failed me when it came to any problems. I’ve had it since 96 and it was worth every penny. The best car I ever had.

love my car
By becca5447 on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Bought it wrecked and fixed it up. It now has 160,000 miles on it and it still drives like a new car. I love it.

What a car!
By jfleck on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

My Integra is the best car I have ever owned. I bought it 5 years ago and I have had no unscheduled repairs. I now have 103000 miles and it runs like the day I bought it. I plan on passing it on to my 16 year old daughter so she can enjoy it for many years to come.

Best Buy!
By Miguel Lopez on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Best car investment ever! Bought it used in 1996 with 27,000 miles on it and it is about to turn 200,000 miles. As long as you do the regular maintenance, this car will continue to run without having to put much into it. In almost 200,000 miles, there have not been any major repair other than regular maintenance. Has not even needed an alignment! Not once has it left me stranded on the road. Extremely reliable. Would definitely buy another one, but it may be a while, this one is still going...