1994 Acura Integra Hatchback 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
230,000 miles and going strong!
By Kat on 04/27/10 08:57 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car brand new 15 years ago. I have loved it. I wish they still made Integras--I would buy another one. These cars rock!

Nice ride!
By DA_RICK on 04/02/10 17:16 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I just bought my second integra. My first i was also a 94. I sold it and regretted it that same day :( it took me four years to find another one. It's great with gas and very strong. I put straight piping on it and it sounds great!

best vehicle ever made
By vito352 on 03/03/10 18:11 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my first integra last christmas. It was such an amazing car. Unfortunately, it caught fire and burned to the ground 2 weeks after i got it. it was caused by an after- market electrical setup. (not my work) I recently got another one. I have to say, they are the best cars you can buy. amazing performance, very reliable, EASY to work on. i love my integra more than anything and wouldn't trade it for a lambo.

Great Car
By Blackura on 04/09/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned a black Acura Integra LS for 13 years. This is a great car. It handles really well. Make sure you get some decent tires like Michelin Energy+ or Kumho Solus. You will notice the performance different. Repairs so far: master brake cylinder, starter, radiator, resister fan, and b- pipe. Not bad for 13 years. Brake pads last forever on this car as I have only replaced each set once! Mileage is good for a 1994 model. While living in the rural country I was getting 35 mpg! Since 94 other cars have caught up with the Integra in terms of acceleration and gas mileage but it is still impressive. Driving this car down winding country roads is a lot of fun due to the amazing handling!

You'll never want another car
By lovemyintegra on 09/14/08 09:37 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car at an auction and it was obvious the old owner wasn't as in love with it as I am and just beat it to crap, but after about $500 in polish three years ago this little gem is still going up hills, down, and the one time it snowed (more than a foot) my baby wasn't even concerned. Itís great for getting me back and forth to my classes and great for gloating. I fill it up once a month maybe twice and I don't live close to my job or school. I do all the daily maintenance and even that's not expensive. Seriously, if you're on the fence, get this car.

Wonderful Automobile
By Gregg on 11/15/07 13:04 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car was a perfect gem until I turbocharged it.(Yes, my own fault). It started everytime. Got 30+ MPG average!! More on the highway. Once boosted the engine didnt hold very long however, it had 125k miles!!

The best car ever
By Megan on 02/10/06 11:10 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I got this car when I was 16, and I drove her like a 16 year-old. The up- keep was cheap: regular oil changes, brake work, tire changes, and tune- ups. The gas mileage was good and still is 8 years later. She's been an excellent car, and I hope to drive her for as long as I can. She's fun to drive, and I feel safe in her. I would buy this car 10 more times.

Business administrator
By Ernesto Thiffer on 07/19/05 18:01 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Acura Integra Waaahoooo. how can I explain, I'm a car fan, to me japanese tech is awesome. I bought my car in NJ and sent it to Costa Rica, here I have been to the beach and to the race tracks since I came here - the car is awesome at the race track , fuel economy to the beach trips, attractive, is a great great car , so if you are thinking of getting one, get it soon of course make sure is in good condition.

I love my "teg"
By AutoX on 12/16/04 11:51 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I got this car with 99k miles on it. Had it for 2.5 yrs now and it still drives like new with 123k miles! I've taken this car to a few autocross events, have done suspension mods and upgraded brakes. I love the exterior appearance and trunk space, the seats have above avg lateral support during hard cornering. I have yet to see a car in that price range (new/used) with seats like these. Only the radiator gave out at 100k miles (typical problem for the plastic/aluminum radiators), bought replacement for $100. I think it still has the original clutch and never slipped on me! Nice handling and fun to drive great car for beginner car tuners/racers. I bought an EVO 8, have to part with Integra :(

Great Economy Car
By TravFlava26 on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

The Acura Integra has been very good to me and would recommend to anyone.