Used 1994 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

The test of time
By Brian

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

bought this car with 66K miles on it; it was owned by a family member who took care of it. I have taken care of it and have driven it hard many many time; i have strapped kayaks on top (three); and have trailered as many as 10...people laugh at me when i show up with this car laden with boats...but it has stood-up. This sets the bar for reliability for all other cars. With 147K miles on it, i have bought another car for replacement...but think i will hang on to it yet for the sheer fun of driving it. They just dont make them like this anymore

VTEC; pulls an honest 8500 RPM...even with high milage.

make something as good as this

230,000 miles and going strong!
By Kat

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car brand new 15 years ago. I have loved it. I wish they still made Integras--I would buy another one. These cars rock!

Exterior design/body style, reliability

Nice ride!
By DA_RICK

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I just bought my second integra. My first i was also a 94. I sold it and regretted it that same day :( it took me four years to find another one. It's great with gas and very strong. I put straight piping on it and it sounds great!

the headlights and handling, the looks it gets

a bit roomier if possible

best vehicle ever made
By vito352

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my first integra last christmas. It was such an amazing car. Unfortunately, it caught fire and burned to the ground 2 weeks after i got it. it was caused by an after- market electrical setup. (not my work) I recently got another one. I have to say, they are the best cars you can buy. amazing performance, very reliable, EASY to work on. i love my integra more than anything and wouldn't trade it for a lambo.

b series motor. modable. bug eye headlights. it turns heads. hah.

honestly. i cannot thing of anything the integra needs.

Great Car
By Blackura

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned a black Acura Integra LS for 13 years. This is a great car. It handles really well. Make sure you get some decent tires like Michelin Energy+ or Kumho Solus. You will notice the performance different. Repairs so far: master brake cylinder, starter, radiator, resister fan, and b- pipe. Not bad for 13 years. Brake pads last forever on this car as I have only replaced each set once! Mileage is good for a 1994 model. While living in the rural country I was getting 35 mpg! Since 94 other cars have caught up with the Integra in terms of acceleration and gas mileage but it is still impressive. Driving this car down winding country roads is a lot of fun due to the amazing handling!

Looks, handling, gas mileage, reliability

Acura needs to bring this car back!!