1994 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
The test of time
By Brian on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

bought this car with 66K miles on it; it was owned by a family member who took care of it. I have taken care of it and have driven it hard many many time; i have strapped kayaks on top (three); and have trailered as many as 10...people laugh at me when i show up with this car laden with boats...but it has stood-up. This sets the bar for reliability for all other cars. With 147K miles on it, i have bought another car for replacement...but think i will hang on to it yet for the sheer fun of driving it. They just dont make them like this anymore

230,000 miles and going strong!
By Kat on 04/27/10 08:57 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car brand new 15 years ago. I have loved it. I wish they still made Integras--I would buy another one. These cars rock!

Nice ride!
By DA_RICK on 04/02/10 17:16 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I just bought my second integra. My first i was also a 94. I sold it and regretted it that same day :( it took me four years to find another one. It's great with gas and very strong. I put straight piping on it and it sounds great!

best vehicle ever made
By vito352 on 03/03/10 18:11 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my first integra last christmas. It was such an amazing car. Unfortunately, it caught fire and burned to the ground 2 weeks after i got it. it was caused by an after- market electrical setup. (not my work) I recently got another one. I have to say, they are the best cars you can buy. amazing performance, very reliable, EASY to work on. i love my integra more than anything and wouldn't trade it for a lambo.

Great Car
By Blackura on 04/09/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned a black Acura Integra LS for 13 years. This is a great car. It handles really well. Make sure you get some decent tires like Michelin Energy+ or Kumho Solus. You will notice the performance different. Repairs so far: master brake cylinder, starter, radiator, resister fan, and b- pipe. Not bad for 13 years. Brake pads last forever on this car as I have only replaced each set once! Mileage is good for a 1994 model. While living in the rural country I was getting 35 mpg! Since 94 other cars have caught up with the Integra in terms of acceleration and gas mileage but it is still impressive. Driving this car down winding country roads is a lot of fun due to the amazing handling!

You'll never want another car
By lovemyintegra on 09/14/08 09:37 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car at an auction and it was obvious the old owner wasn't as in love with it as I am and just beat it to crap, but after about $500 in polish three years ago this little gem is still going up hills, down, and the one time it snowed (more than a foot) my baby wasn't even concerned. ItÂ’s great for getting me back and forth to my classes and great for gloating. I fill it up once a month maybe twice and I don't live close to my job or school. I do all the daily maintenance and even that's not expensive. Seriously, if you're on the fence, get this car.

Priceless
By CM221975 on 12/21/07 08:47 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I purchased this car for $2000 dollars here in southern california and what a steal it was. I love this car, it's powerful, fun, great ride, I feel like i'm 18 again. This is by far one of the best two cars i've ever had (my other car being a 94 honda civic ex). The v-tec is amazing and very responsive even after the 170k miles it has on it.

Wonderful Automobile
By Gregg on 11/15/07 13:04 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car was a perfect gem until I turbocharged it.(Yes, my own fault). It started everytime. Got 30+ MPG average!! More on the highway. Once boosted the engine didnt hold very long however, it had 125k miles!!

I love this car!
By Jackson on 05/06/07 12:34 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Absolutely wonderful car! I got mine with 112k miles on it and it feels like it's just gotten broken in. It's a blast to drive with the 5 spd and the 8k rpm redline. The only complaints would be the cupholders and the radio antenna. The gears got stripped or something and it makes a grinding kind of noise. The Integra is an amazing car and if you can find one unmolested like I did, you'll be in for many years of pure driving pleasure!

An Incredible Car - It Simply Keeps Going
By TegMan on 01/24/07 19:51 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I now have over 360k miles on my 94 GS-R and this thing still flies! Never have had any engine work done on it, only typical repairs including brakes, tires, belts, and hoses. Did replace the radiator once, but, it was a simple job costing less than $90. I change the oil about once every 12k miles and it still has no issues. What a car. Fast, fuel efficient, and a blast to drive. I upsized the tires to 205/55r-15 and it makes a positive difference. There is something special about the 94 GS-R engine (many call it the one year wonder engine). Not sure what it is, but, it definitely has more hp than subsequent years (even though the specs don't support it). Get one if you can!!

1 2 3 4 5 next »