1994 Acura Integra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

1994 Integra Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
My Mechanic told me to buy a Honda.
By Honda Gooooood

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

My Mechanic told me to "Just go buy a Honda", when I told him that I wanted to Dump more money into my Ford again. I didn't like the exterior design of the Integra originally, but I decided to buy this car, after weeks of just reading reviews on all the cars that I was interested in. This one had the best reviews. Cheap & Reliable. This is by far the best decision I could've made. This vehicle is definitely SOLID. It's @ 217,000 miles and feels like I bought a newer car! So if you find one in decent shape & a decent price, get it. I got this car for $700 bucks, privately owned. Finally! After 2 Fords, 2 Dodges, a Jeep, a VW an Olds and a Chevy, in less than 15 years. Finally, Reliability!

Favorite Features

Firm (handling) and Gas Millage. GSR would be next step.

Suggested Improvements

Rust in typical spots near wheels. Clear coat peeling,(last owner lived next to the water and really didn't know how to take care of the exterior) and Replaced stock stereo speakers. Antenna gears was bad(I just disconnected it) & Driver side window has a hard time going up sometimes.

This car is amazing.
By Acura Fan

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

This is simply the BEST car I have ever owned. With 4 studded snow tires and a few sand bags in the trunk over the axle, it is great in the snow. Fun to drive, reliable, and cavernous with the back seat down. Acura service is also terrific. I have 150,000 miles and have had almost no repairs.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive, totally reliable, and hates gas.

Suggested Improvements

Front fender is low leaving less clearance than desirable.

Great Second Car
By Tiger

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Acura reliability, style and fun to drive. This car is 13 years old and I haven't had to do any major repair work to the engine and transmission. Love the gas mileage and the sporty driving experience. Only thing to watch for is the body around the back wheel wells. If there's too much salt, it will rust. Otherwise, outside of having to replace usual wear and tear items, it has been a great car. Very reliable.

1994 Integra
By Chopper

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Very reliable. Mine had almost 265,000 miles on it with the original clutch.

Favorite Features

Stick shift, ABS (rare for a 1994 model), round headlights.

Suggested Improvements

CD player.

Get it with a stick shift for fun times
By Hotrod

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car a year ago mainly cause I wanted to learn how to drive a stick shift car. I'm the 3rd owner, it has over 120k miles on it and it is by far the most fun to drive car I've ever had. This is a great car to learn how to handle a stick and clutch. One thing I'd like to share with everyone is that when I first got it the gas mileage was lousy. So just for kicks I added some fuel injector cleaner to the gas tank and changed the air filter. That turned out to be just what the doctor ordered cause I noticed a huge increase in power and mileage went up nearly 50%. So if you sense a loss of performance in your vehicle now you know what to do first. Pass it on.

Favorite Features

It's a lightweight nimble sedan. It's got all the power you need for a car that only weighs 2700 lbs. The clutch and shifter work perfectly with the transmission. This car feels slow if you have an automatic. Get the stick shift to grin every time you drive it. It has great handling and steering.

Suggested Improvements

As previously stated the power in this vehicle is nice but a little more would be nicer. I guess that's why turbos are so popular with this car.

Best 4 dr sport car
By johns

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Bought this car 2 years ago and it is the most fun 4dr car around. I have a 5 speed and it has never given me any problems. I would highly recommend it.

Favorite Features

Handling

Suggested Improvements

More engine power, lower revs on highway.

WHAT A CAR!
By JOE

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I love my Acura. It never failed me when it came to any problems. Iíve had it since 96 and it was worth every penny. The best car I ever had.

Favorite Features

I love the cd player, it's very roomy and the ride is excellent.

Suggested Improvements

Only thing I have to say is the brakes go every year or so ... but they are cheap to put on. Other than that, excellent car!!

love my car
By becca5447

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Bought it wrecked and fixed it up. It now has 160,000 miles on it and it still drives like a new car. I love it.

Favorite Features

power of the engine and design of windows

Suggested Improvements

seat heigth

What a car!
By jfleck

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

My Integra is the best car I have ever owned. I bought it 5 years ago and I have had no unscheduled repairs. I now have 103000 miles and it runs like the day I bought it. I plan on passing it on to my 16 year old daughter so she can enjoy it for many years to come.

Favorite Features

Styling and reliability

Suggested Improvements

Road noise can be a nuisance and low ground clearance is sometimes a problem

Best Buy!
By Miguel Lopez

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Best car investment ever! Bought it used in 1996 with 27,000 miles on it and it is about to turn 200,000 miles. As long as you do the regular maintenance, this car will continue to run without having to put much into it. In almost 200,000 miles, there have not been any major repair other than regular maintenance. Has not even needed an alignment! Not once has it left me stranded on the road. Extremely reliable. Would definitely buy another one, but it may be a while, this one is still going...

Favorite Features

Just a nice looking car, very confortable and best of all, reliable!

Suggested Improvements

The car runs low to the ground. At speed bumps I have to be extra careful.