Used 1994 Acura Integra LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

230,000 miles and going strong!
By Kat

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car brand new 15 years ago. I have loved it. I wish they still made Integras--I would buy another one. These cars rock!

Exterior design/body style, reliability

Nice ride!
By DA_RICK

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I just bought my second integra. My first i was also a 94. I sold it and regretted it that same day :( it took me four years to find another one. It's great with gas and very strong. I put straight piping on it and it sounds great!

the headlights and handling, the looks it gets

a bit roomier if possible

best vehicle ever made
By vito352

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my first integra last christmas. It was such an amazing car. Unfortunately, it caught fire and burned to the ground 2 weeks after i got it. it was caused by an after- market electrical setup. (not my work) I recently got another one. I have to say, they are the best cars you can buy. amazing performance, very reliable, EASY to work on. i love my integra more than anything and wouldn't trade it for a lambo.

b series motor. modable. bug eye headlights. it turns heads. hah.

honestly. i cannot thing of anything the integra needs.

Great Car
By Blackura

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned a black Acura Integra LS for 13 years. This is a great car. It handles really well. Make sure you get some decent tires like Michelin Energy+ or Kumho Solus. You will notice the performance different. Repairs so far: master brake cylinder, starter, radiator, resister fan, and b- pipe. Not bad for 13 years. Brake pads last forever on this car as I have only replaced each set once! Mileage is good for a 1994 model. While living in the rural country I was getting 35 mpg! Since 94 other cars have caught up with the Integra in terms of acceleration and gas mileage but it is still impressive. Driving this car down winding country roads is a lot of fun due to the amazing handling!

Looks, handling, gas mileage, reliability

Acura needs to bring this car back!!

You'll never want another car
By lovemyintegra

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car at an auction and it was obvious the old owner wasn't as in love with it as I am and just beat it to crap, but after about $500 in polish three years ago this little gem is still going up hills, down, and the one time it snowed (more than a foot) my baby wasn't even concerned. Itís great for getting me back and forth to my classes and great for gloating. I fill it up once a month maybe twice and I don't live close to my job or school. I do all the daily maintenance and even that's not expensive. Seriously, if you're on the fence, get this car.

Exterior, interior.

The factory radio was ugly but get $50 and change it, I got red light up to match the outside