1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Fun Economy for the Young at Heart
By The Dean on 05/31/05 13:00 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This is a truly fun little coupe. I currently just turned 170k and it runs like a clock- getting 30+ mpg on regular gas. I am very pleased- I just don't like the size,it is very small, but until I need something bigger- I am going to truly enjoy the fun this offers. All electroncs work and work very well- the heat is hot, ac cold- radio fully functional. No groans or creeks- no second starts or leaks! Don't be afraid to pick on up with 100k plus- make sure it has been cared for, timing belt, cv boots, etc. normal wear care. Also be aware- this is a favorite of street racers, who although creative in their approach, beat the living daylights out of them- check records and be wise!

LOVED MYACURA
By loved my acura on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my integra 2 years old with very low miles. Over the years.. I moved and drove it many, many miles. This little car was the most reliable, cute, and fun car I have ever owned. My husband recently totaled it on the interstate so now we must move on to something else. but I highly recommend it. The only problem I could see, is if you have a minor fender-bender, it is expensive to fix.

great little car
By cat on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I purchased my intergra when it was 2 years old in 1996. Since then, the only things I have had to replace are the timing belt, the radiator, and the master cylinder. It has been a very reliable car...great gas milage. However, it is not a very comfortable ride for long trips. I am now ready for something a little more luxurious, but it is still a great little car.