Used 1994 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

1994 tegg rs sedan
By calum

1994 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

This is the first car I've owned had it for just about a year brought it for 2800$ from original owner with 200000 km on the clock. I've not a single problem with it, all parts are cheep and easy to find, if you want to do engine work Honda B series are incredibly easy to upgrade. Got enough power to push you back in your seat and still I get over 30 mpgs on low grade fuel. Paint matching is a little hard to do when rust comes in on the wheel wells all tegs have a metallic paint. I've got just over 270k on it now so easy and comfy to drive. I'll drive it till I have enough money to buy another.

The test of time
By Brian

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

bought this car with 66K miles on it; it was owned by a family member who took care of it. I have taken care of it and have driven it hard many many time; i have strapped kayaks on top (three); and have trailered as many as 10...people laugh at me when i show up with this car laden with boats...but it has stood-up. This sets the bar for reliability for all other cars. With 147K miles on it, i have bought another car for replacement...but think i will hang on to it yet for the sheer fun of driving it. They just dont make them like this anymore

VTEC; pulls an honest 8500 RPM...even with high milage.

make something as good as this

THE best thing I ever did was buy this!
By appie

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

My Integra has given me 11 years of reliable transportation.It has 207,000 mi now and still feels as peppy as it did when I bought it.I use 87 octane and have for probably 7 years now.I keep the oil changed regularly and regular maintenance done every two years or so.I love everything about it, the power windows, sunroof, cruise control, zippy 5 spd tranny, ease of parking, a huge trunk and it's just so much fun to drive.We now have a 1 yr old and she loves riding in it too.I will never sell this car, I will drive it until it dies and then I will buy a TSX.BTW I am 34 yrs old and this is only the second car I've owned, my first was an '81 Civic. I will always be a Honda/Acura girl.

styling of interior and exterior, ease and fun of driving, great gas mileage, everything still works after 16 years! I love the cold A/C, the reliability and how great it runs

I have some leaks from the windshield, but am working to get those fixed. I wish the old cars had LATCH for car seats, but I don't think it was around back then.

230,000 miles and going strong!
By Kat

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car brand new 15 years ago. I have loved it. I wish they still made Integras--I would buy another one. These cars rock!

Exterior design/body style, reliability

Nice ride!
By DA_RICK

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I just bought my second integra. My first i was also a 94. I sold it and regretted it that same day :( it took me four years to find another one. It's great with gas and very strong. I put straight piping on it and it sounds great!

the headlights and handling, the looks it gets

a bit roomier if possible