1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
1994 tegg rs sedan
By calum on 08/11/13 20:38 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra RS 4dr Sedan

This is the first car I've owned had it for just about a year brought it for 2800$ from original owner with 200000 km on the clock. I've not a single problem with it, all parts are cheep and easy to find, if you want to do engine work Honda B series are incredibly easy to upgrade. Got enough power to push you back in your seat and still I get over 30 mpgs on low grade fuel. Paint matching is a little hard to do when rust comes in on the wheel wells all tegs have a metallic paint. I've got just over 270k on it now so easy and comfy to drive. I'll drive it till I have enough money to buy another.

The test of time
By Brian on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

bought this car with 66K miles on it; it was owned by a family member who took care of it. I have taken care of it and have driven it hard many many time; i have strapped kayaks on top (three); and have trailered as many as 10...people laugh at me when i show up with this car laden with boats...but it has stood-up. This sets the bar for reliability for all other cars. With 147K miles on it, i have bought another car for replacement...but think i will hang on to it yet for the sheer fun of driving it. They just dont make them like this anymore

THE best thing I ever did was buy this!
By appie on 06/16/10 15:49 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

My Integra has given me 11 years of reliable transportation.It has 207,000 mi now and still feels as peppy as it did when I bought it.I use 87 octane and have for probably 7 years now.I keep the oil changed regularly and regular maintenance done every two years or so.I love everything about it, the power windows, sunroof, cruise control, zippy 5 spd tranny, ease of parking, a huge trunk and it's just so much fun to drive.We now have a 1 yr old and she loves riding in it too.I will never sell this car, I will drive it until it dies and then I will buy a TSX.BTW I am 34 yrs old and this is only the second car I've owned, my first was an '81 Civic. I will always be a Honda/Acura girl.

230,000 miles and going strong!
By Kat on 04/27/10 08:57 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car brand new 15 years ago. I have loved it. I wish they still made Integras--I would buy another one. These cars rock!

Nice ride!
By DA_RICK on 04/02/10 17:16 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I just bought my second integra. My first i was also a 94. I sold it and regretted it that same day :( it took me four years to find another one. It's great with gas and very strong. I put straight piping on it and it sounds great!

My Mechanic told me to buy a Honda.
By Honda Gooooood on 03/09/10 12:54 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

My Mechanic told me to "Just go buy a Honda", when I told him that I wanted to Dump more money into my Ford again. I didn't like the exterior design of the Integra originally, but I decided to buy this car, after weeks of just reading reviews on all the cars that I was interested in. This one had the best reviews. Cheap & Reliable. This is by far the best decision I could've made. This vehicle is definitely SOLID. It's @ 217,000 miles and feels like I bought a newer car! So if you find one in decent shape & a decent price, get it. I got this car for $700 bucks, privately owned. Finally! After 2 Fords, 2 Dodges, a Jeep, a VW an Olds and a Chevy, in less than 15 years. Finally, Reliability!

best vehicle ever made
By vito352 on 03/03/10 18:11 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my first integra last christmas. It was such an amazing car. Unfortunately, it caught fire and burned to the ground 2 weeks after i got it. it was caused by an after- market electrical setup. (not my work) I recently got another one. I have to say, they are the best cars you can buy. amazing performance, very reliable, EASY to work on. i love my integra more than anything and wouldn't trade it for a lambo.

This car is amazing.
By Acura Fan on 01/05/10 10:12 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

This is simply the BEST car I have ever owned. With 4 studded snow tires and a few sand bags in the trunk over the axle, it is great in the snow. Fun to drive, reliable, and cavernous with the back seat down. Acura service is also terrific. I have 150,000 miles and have had almost no repairs.

Great Car
By Blackura on 04/09/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have owned a black Acura Integra LS for 13 years. This is a great car. It handles really well. Make sure you get some decent tires like Michelin Energy+ or Kumho Solus. You will notice the performance different. Repairs so far: master brake cylinder, starter, radiator, resister fan, and b- pipe. Not bad for 13 years. Brake pads last forever on this car as I have only replaced each set once! Mileage is good for a 1994 model. While living in the rural country I was getting 35 mpg! Since 94 other cars have caught up with the Integra in terms of acceleration and gas mileage but it is still impressive. Driving this car down winding country roads is a lot of fun due to the amazing handling!

You'll never want another car
By lovemyintegra on 09/14/08 09:37 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car at an auction and it was obvious the old owner wasn't as in love with it as I am and just beat it to crap, but after about $500 in polish three years ago this little gem is still going up hills, down, and the one time it snowed (more than a foot) my baby wasn't even concerned. Itís great for getting me back and forth to my classes and great for gloating. I fill it up once a month maybe twice and I don't live close to my job or school. I do all the daily maintenance and even that's not expensive. Seriously, if you're on the fence, get this car.