1993 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Best Dam Car That I Ever Had!

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Review

Best Dam Car That I Ever Had! (AC/DC)
By seve on

1993 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

My 1993 Integra has provided me with 178,562 miles of pure driving excitement, and still going strong! Comfortable seating & peppy performance. I modified mine with Intake, Headers, and Freeflow exhaust. The Integra loves to breathe, and outperforms most new civics and the 4th generation Integras. The 93 body style was the best look ever, this car is long and mean with wraparound headlights. Plenty of space for both Mountain bikes in the hatchback. I bought a new Acura CL-S, but I still kept my Integra, I just cannot see parting with it. Still drive it every weekend to keep it from getting too jealous!

Exterior looks Superior. Power and performance when modified with K&N. This car just keeps on runnin, nearly 200k and still running smooth! Hugs the corners and looks great still.

Clutch gave out in 1996 coming up a grade, pulled off the freeway and into the Acura dealer, they replaced the clutch and tranny, no questions asked under warranty! Some rattles and I do need new shocks, not bad for 10 years.