1993 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Best car I've ever owned

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Review

Best car I've ever owned
By SEP on

1993 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Integra in '96 with 40,000 miles on it and have added 120,000 to it since. Outstanding car, always reliable. Looks great, drives great. I only had to have it towed once, and that was because of a mistake the repair shop made that morning (an a/c belt was installed improperly). It hasn't been without it's problems, but nothing unusual for the age of the car. I can jump in it and take a road trip without thinking twice. I'd buy another one in a minute.

Styling (still looks great), handling, visibility (no blind spots!), and of course reliability. Seats are comfy but not luxurious (it's a small car). For normal street driving I use Michelins, and the last set lasted 60,000 miles, in AZ no less! In no small part due to the Integra suspension.

Like others have said, cupholders. The two dimples on the lowered glove box lid just don't cut it. So I usually wedge my water bottle between the seat and e-brake, and it works fine. Could use a tad more HP in the non-VTEC model. Otherwise, the car is golden.