1993 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
INTEGRA
By PETEY on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

This vehicle, although its more than a decade old, is still a very reliable automobile. I use it for my daily driver and it hasn't given me any problems yet.

Can't Go Wrong
By mojo2124 on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

I Absolutely love my Integra. Wish They stayed with this design longer. It's quick, fun to drive and very reliable. Can't think of any negatives.

Awesome Car
By jbragg on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

This is the perfect first car. It is as reliable as they come and it is really fun to drive. The car is not perfect but for the price range there are no other cars that can compare. If you have around 3 grand to spend definitely buy this car.

Integra's the best cars ever build!!!
By Ignacio M S.Sort-UPS on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I own a 1993 Acura Integra LS coupe. The car is fun to drive and there are a lot of aftermarket parts for them. I got mine right before I graduated from high school, and now I use it to go to college and it is the very realiable with no serious problems. The only complent I have is a leaky gasket which I heard is a very common problem with integras. I have upgraded to many engine mods and the car just keeps getting better. I don't think I'll ever sell it. Why buy a new car, when this one is so great and it has plenty of life left after all its a HONDA!!

Best Dam Car That I Ever Had! (AC/DC)
By seve on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

My 1993 Integra has provided me with 178,562 miles of pure driving excitement, and still going strong! Comfortable seating & peppy performance. I modified mine with Intake, Headers, and Freeflow exhaust. The Integra loves to breathe, and outperforms most new civics and the 4th generation Integras. The 93 body style was the best look ever, this car is long and mean with wraparound headlights. Plenty of space for both Mountain bikes in the hatchback. I bought a new Acura CL-S, but I still kept my Integra, I just cannot see parting with it. Still drive it every weekend to keep it from getting too jealous!

It just keeps going, and going.......
By bmarcolini on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 93 RS Coupe new in 1993 and still own it today. I have never had a major problem with this car. I drive it everyday to commute to work. At 197000 miles I had to finally replace the original clutch, and rear brakes. Only routine maint. over the years (oil change, tires, timing belt..etc) Great car, and very reliable.

Doesn't get better than this
By lexus_driver on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I owned my '93 LS for 2 years and only got rid of it because I wanted a bigger, more comfortable car. But it was hard letting go. Despite the fairly low power rating, it seemed to go fast due to the light weight of the car. And oh, could it handle. It had a surprising amount of leg room considering the overall size. The only problem I had was a leaky head gasket, but I got rid of the car before I had to fix that.

I loved this car
By bct on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I am selling this car because I just had a child and 2 door cars don't work. I never had any problems with this car. I am selling it for $4,000 and only paid $16,000 new. (This car cost me about $1,000 a year to own. What a value!) I never had to put any money in this car except for routine mainance. The transmission and engine have never needed repair. I would recommed this car to any single person.

Great Cars!
By driveguy on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS Special 2dr Hatchback

I still have my 93 LS special with 155,000 miles. My wife had my original 1990 LS and put on 200,000 miles and it was still going strong. My 93 doesn't seem as sturdy and quiet. Had an igniter go out on me which made everything go dead while I was driving. The heater core leak radiator fluid all over the floor mats and was pretty expensive to replace. spent more money fixing than the 1990 LS. It also squeaks whenever I go over any dips or bumps and my mechanic has not been able to eliminate it after several attempts. Despite the problems, it still drives pretty nice and looks good too..

quality honda product
By dearnold on 05/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

As 1993 was the last year of this integra's body style, I have always had a place in my heart for my RS model. 9 years removed, it continues to be a reliable, fun-to-drive, good looking machine. I often campare to much younger vehicles, that cost more, look worse and are far less reliable.