1993 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
402,000 miles on original engine
By floridadon1 on 08/07/11 07:04 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I traded the first new car I'd ever bought (a Chevy) about 18 months after purchasing it for this car in 1996, hoping it would last about four years until my new business was off the ground and I could afford "something better." It had 34,000 miles on it then. It's 2011, I own 18 cars, and still drive this one plenty. It's only let me down once (coil gave out), and still gets 35 mpg on the road when I can get gas with no ethanol in it. I've used synthetic oil and done my own oil changes (Castrol at first, now Amsoil), and the original engine now stands at 402,000 miles, and has never been worked on. And I drive it HARD.

Sad that had non fault accident
By DM on 02/20/06 16:22 PM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my car new. I've had no real problems w/my car. It's great to ride around in w/my three kids. It has great gas milage. I believe it had the nicest body style of all the integras. I am going to have it fixed even though its a older car, its worth it. Milage is only 142000 and running great with front damage. If I had a chance to buy another 1993 I will buy it immediatly.

INTEGRA
By PETEY on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

This vehicle, although its more than a decade old, is still a very reliable automobile. I use it for my daily driver and it hasn't given me any problems yet.

Awesome Car
By jbragg on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

This is the perfect first car. It is as reliable as they come and it is really fun to drive. The car is not perfect but for the price range there are no other cars that can compare. If you have around 3 grand to spend definitely buy this car.

It just keeps going, and going.......
By bmarcolini on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 93 RS Coupe new in 1993 and still own it today. I have never had a major problem with this car. I drive it everyday to commute to work. At 197000 miles I had to finally replace the original clutch, and rear brakes. Only routine maint. over the years (oil change, tires, timing belt..etc) Great car, and very reliable.

quality honda product
By dearnold on 05/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

As 1993 was the last year of this integra's body style, I have always had a place in my heart for my RS model. 9 years removed, it continues to be a reliable, fun-to-drive, good looking machine. I often campare to much younger vehicles, that cost more, look worse and are far less reliable.