1993 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
not for babies with carseats and stuff!
By Chrissie on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

i got this car right before i had my baby girl...thought a good gas-mileage hatchback was a smart buy to help with saving money while getting around...i read a post about the head- gasket...well...same here...the baby's rear-facing infant seat barely fits in the back...no cupholders...now im looking to sell the car and get a different one...:(

Best car I've ever owned
By SEP on 08/14/07 12:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Integra in '96 with 40,000 miles on it and have added 120,000 to it since. Outstanding car, always reliable. Looks great, drives great. I only had to have it towed once, and that was because of a mistake the repair shop made that morning (an a/c belt was installed improperly). It hasn't been without it's problems, but nothing unusual for the age of the car. I can jump in it and take a road trip without thinking twice. I'd buy another one in a minute.

93 Integra
By kp on 11/04/05 15:16 PM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this vehicle new in 1993. I have had very few problems with it. The only problems that I have had have been normal maintenance. I would highly recommend it.

Integra's the best cars ever build!!!
By Ignacio M S.Sort-UPS on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I own a 1993 Acura Integra LS coupe. The car is fun to drive and there are a lot of aftermarket parts for them. I got mine right before I graduated from high school, and now I use it to go to college and it is the very realiable with no serious problems. The only complent I have is a leaky gasket which I heard is a very common problem with integras. I have upgraded to many engine mods and the car just keeps getting better. I don't think I'll ever sell it. Why buy a new car, when this one is so great and it has plenty of life left after all its a HONDA!!

Best Dam Car That I Ever Had! (AC/DC)
By seve on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

My 1993 Integra has provided me with 178,562 miles of pure driving excitement, and still going strong! Comfortable seating & peppy performance. I modified mine with Intake, Headers, and Freeflow exhaust. The Integra loves to breathe, and outperforms most new civics and the 4th generation Integras. The 93 body style was the best look ever, this car is long and mean with wraparound headlights. Plenty of space for both Mountain bikes in the hatchback. I bought a new Acura CL-S, but I still kept my Integra, I just cannot see parting with it. Still drive it every weekend to keep it from getting too jealous!

Doesn't get better than this
By lexus_driver on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I owned my '93 LS for 2 years and only got rid of it because I wanted a bigger, more comfortable car. But it was hard letting go. Despite the fairly low power rating, it seemed to go fast due to the light weight of the car. And oh, could it handle. It had a surprising amount of leg room considering the overall size. The only problem I had was a leaky head gasket, but I got rid of the car before I had to fix that.

I loved this car
By bct on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I am selling this car because I just had a child and 2 door cars don't work. I never had any problems with this car. I am selling it for $4,000 and only paid $16,000 new. (This car cost me about $1,000 a year to own. What a value!) I never had to put any money in this car except for routine mainance. The transmission and engine have never needed repair. I would recommed this car to any single person.