Used 1993 Acura Integra LS Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

not for babies with carseats and stuff!
By Chrissie

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

i got this car right before i had my baby girl...thought a good gas-mileage hatchback was a smart buy to help with saving money while getting around...i read a post about the head- gasket...well...same here...the baby's rear-facing infant seat barely fits in the back...no cupholders...now im looking to sell the car and get a different one...:(

Favorite Features

i like the body style and color...the sunroof is a nice option...nice sized trunk...decent gas mileage

Best car I've ever owned
By SEP

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Integra in '96 with 40,000 miles on it and have added 120,000 to it since. Outstanding car, always reliable. Looks great, drives great. I only had to have it towed once, and that was because of a mistake the repair shop made that morning (an a/c belt was installed improperly). It hasn't been without it's problems, but nothing unusual for the age of the car. I can jump in it and take a road trip without thinking twice. I'd buy another one in a minute.

Favorite Features

Styling (still looks great), handling, visibility (no blind spots!), and of course reliability. Seats are comfy but not luxurious (it's a small car). For normal street driving I use Michelins, and the last set lasted 60,000 miles, in AZ no less! In no small part due to the Integra suspension.

Suggested Improvements

Like others have said, cupholders. The two dimples on the lowered glove box lid just don't cut it. So I usually wedge my water bottle between the seat and e-brake, and it works fine. Could use a tad more HP in the non-VTEC model. Otherwise, the car is golden.

93 Integra
By kp

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this vehicle new in 1993. I have had very few problems with it. The only problems that I have had have been normal maintenance. I would highly recommend it.

Integra's the best cars ever build!!!
By Ignacio M S.Sort-UPS

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I own a 1993 Acura Integra LS coupe. The car is fun to drive and there are a lot of aftermarket parts for them. I got mine right before I graduated from high school, and now I use it to go to college and it is the very realiable with no serious problems. The only complent I have is a leaky gasket which I heard is a very common problem with integras. I have upgraded to many engine mods and the car just keeps getting better. I don't think I'll ever sell it. Why buy a new car, when this one is so great and it has plenty of life left after all its a HONDA!!

Favorite Features

Great looks and great performence!!

Suggested Improvements

No cup holders, fix the gasket problem.

Best Dam Car That I Ever Had! (AC/DC)
By seve

1993 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

My 1993 Integra has provided me with 178,562 miles of pure driving excitement, and still going strong! Comfortable seating & peppy performance. I modified mine with Intake, Headers, and Freeflow exhaust. The Integra loves to breathe, and outperforms most new civics and the 4th generation Integras. The 93 body style was the best look ever, this car is long and mean with wraparound headlights. Plenty of space for both Mountain bikes in the hatchback. I bought a new Acura CL-S, but I still kept my Integra, I just cannot see parting with it. Still drive it every weekend to keep it from getting too jealous!

Favorite Features

Exterior looks Superior. Power and performance when modified with K&N. This car just keeps on runnin, nearly 200k and still running smooth! Hugs the corners and looks great still.

Suggested Improvements

Clutch gave out in 1996 coming up a grade, pulled off the freeway and into the Acura dealer, they replaced the clutch and tranny, no questions asked under warranty! Some rattles and I do need new shocks, not bad for 10 years.