1993 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
402,000 miles on original engine
By floridadon1 on 08/07/11 07:04 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I traded the first new car I'd ever bought (a Chevy) about 18 months after purchasing it for this car in 1996, hoping it would last about four years until my new business was off the ground and I could afford "something better." It had 34,000 miles on it then. It's 2011, I own 18 cars, and still drive this one plenty. It's only let me down once (coil gave out), and still gets 35 mpg on the road when I can get gas with no ethanol in it. I've used synthetic oil and done my own oil changes (Castrol at first, now Amsoil), and the original engine now stands at 402,000 miles, and has never been worked on. And I drive it HARD.

not for babies with carseats and stuff!
By Chrissie on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

i got this car right before i had my baby girl...thought a good gas-mileage hatchback was a smart buy to help with saving money while getting around...i read a post about the head- gasket...well...same here...the baby's rear-facing infant seat barely fits in the back...no cupholders...now im looking to sell the car and get a different one...:(

93 acura gs-r
By dohc vtec on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

this car runs like power of dream.fast and quick.one of the rarest acura on the streets and collector.

93 acura gs-r
By frosty on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

best car i'd ever owned.fast quick lil car.if youy maintain it good wont have'nt a problem.i put about 200k sometihing miles and still runs like champ...is my project and it a rare claasic legnd integra.

Best car I've ever owned
By SEP on 08/14/07 12:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Integra in '96 with 40,000 miles on it and have added 120,000 to it since. Outstanding car, always reliable. Looks great, drives great. I only had to have it towed once, and that was because of a mistake the repair shop made that morning (an a/c belt was installed improperly). It hasn't been without it's problems, but nothing unusual for the age of the car. I can jump in it and take a road trip without thinking twice. I'd buy another one in a minute.

Great Car
By J ROD on 09/14/06 16:48 PM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Running a LS/Vtec in it currently with many modifications and it has to be one of my favorite cars to drive. Car gets a straight 10 from me!

Sad that had non fault accident
By DM on 02/20/06 16:22 PM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my car new. I've had no real problems w/my car. It's great to ride around in w/my three kids. It has great gas milage. I believe it had the nicest body style of all the integras. I am going to have it fixed even though its a older car, its worth it. Milage is only 142000 and running great with front damage. If I had a chance to buy another 1993 I will buy it immediatly.

93 Integra
By kp on 11/04/05 15:16 PM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this vehicle new in 1993. I have had very few problems with it. The only problems that I have had have been normal maintenance. I would highly recommend it.

Best car you could buy for 3G's
By 2gentegowner on 06/06/05 17:44 PM (PDT)

1993 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This is my second Integra, I had a LS sedan that was so easy to maintain and very reliable. It took me forever to find a GSR that was not mod'd out with good mileage but finally found and I'm glad I got it. This car is so fun to drive and even with this car being more than a decade old it still turns some heads. Looks like I'll keep this one longer than my first. Highly recommended if you can find a cherry one

Great Car!
By ubnpast on 11/30/04 21:28 PM (PST)

1993 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Excellent car, Very reliable and takes alot of beatings. Never breaks down, and If it ever got stolen, I would look for another 2g teg (90-93)