1992 Acura Integra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Car Ever - Bang

1992 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Review

1992 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Best Car Ever - Bang for Buck
By GeorgeinMD on

1992 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is my 2nd 1992 GS Hatchback. The 1st. one lasted 200K, with no problems at all. I sold it to a friend who is still driving it today, with 265K+ miles on it. My new one one has only 46K on the clock, and has many, many years ahead. These cars are stylish tanks that keep going & going. They only need routine maint., never any expensive repairs. ACURA outdid themselves with this one. Parents, this is the best used car value for your kids just starting to drive. By far, the best overall car I've ever owned. I've owned Nissans, M-Benz, Ford, Toyotas, etc....and none of them compare to this car dollar for dollar value.

Favorite Features

Excelent reliability, gas mileage, handling & design. Smooth transmission & clutch. Super Low Maint. This is also my favorite body style of the Integra. My 92 GS still gets 32-34mpg on the highway...very useful with gas prices these days. This car cost almost nothing to run. Excellence!

Suggested Improvements

The only flaw is lack of Cup Holders. Could possibly use a little bit of extra Horsepower, but it is still certainly a quite capable car.