Used 1992 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Fun Car
By DA9

1992 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

This was my second car, my first Acura. The build quality is great on the car. I bought it from a dealership with only 55,000 miles in 2004. Great reliability as long as you keep up with regular maintenence schedule. Unfortunately mine wasn't so I am playing catch up; although it has never left me stranded. Lots of mods available and classic Honda looks.

Fun to drive engine and go-kart like handling, Honda reliability, fuel economy, dash layout.

More torque, CUP HOLDERS!, hatch rattle, throttle cable, auto seat belts.

Great Car
By JorgNic

1992 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

This was my first Acura and it has been nothing but a wonderful car. It has a very quick 1.8 liter motor. And with minor performance upgrades will striaght up haul.

Quick motor, gas milage 33+mpg. Handling is very quick and reponsive.

Needs cup holders and stronger engine mounts.

Best Thing I've Ever Purchased
By Lymehouse

1992 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I love my car. It has 179K miles and I have done very little maintenance, other than oil changes. It has been very reliable. I still love the styling and it still hums down the highway as though it will go on forever. Still gets about 33 MPG on the highway, yet has the "get up and go" for when I need it. Takes corners like a dream.

Body styling and handling.

Real cup holders would have been nice. An optional middle arm rest included 1 cup holder and one was also available which snapped into the ashtray slot, but is not very deep or sturdy.

Best Car Ever - Bang for Buck
By GeorgeinMD

1992 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is my 2nd 1992 GS Hatchback. The 1st. one lasted 200K, with no problems at all. I sold it to a friend who is still driving it today, with 265K+ miles on it. My new one one has only 46K on the clock, and has many, many years ahead. These cars are stylish tanks that keep going & going. They only need routine maint., never any expensive repairs. ACURA outdid themselves with this one. Parents, this is the best used car value for your kids just starting to drive. By far, the best overall car I've ever owned. I've owned Nissans, M-Benz, Ford, Toyotas, etc....and none of them compare to this car dollar for dollar value.

Excelent reliability, gas mileage, handling & design. Smooth transmission & clutch. Super Low Maint. This is also my favorite body style of the Integra. My 92 GS still gets 32-34mpg on the highway...very useful with gas prices these days. This car cost almost nothing to run. Excellence!

The only flaw is lack of Cup Holders. Could possibly use a little bit of extra Horsepower, but it is still certainly a quite capable car.

Sure has been fun!
By Aunt B

1992 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 92 Acura Integra LS in 1994 with 54,000 miles on it - Now 10 years later we have over 352,000 miles...and its still going strong. Yes, the engine is not as great as it once was and neither is the paint job, but I drive 166 miles everyday over the last two years and it's been one reliable vehicle. Being a female of average size, the car is very comfortable to drive. Plenty of get up a go (have a manual). Yes, I've spent some money repairing the car (Timing belt, Ac, Radiator, etc...) - however, it has served me well and has been better for me than another car payment. I do recommend synthetic oil for a long wearing engine!

Form fitting seat, great handling.

Needs a cup holder! Can't imrpove this - however there is not enough rear seat for adults in the 2 door.